I'm getting fret buzz at the first fret of all my strings, mostly the treble strings. What should I do?
The neck might be a little too straight, in which case you would let off the truss rod a bit. The bridge might then need lowering to compensate for the higher action this will cause. The relationship between neck relief and bridge height is a balancing act. When you aim for a low action, you fix a buzz in one place, and it can reappear in another.

Alternatively there might be a high fret somewhere, most likely the 2nd fret.
Quote by Tony Done
The neck might be a little too straight, in which case you would let off the truss rod a bit. The bridge might then need lowering to compensate for the higher action this will cause. The relationship between neck relief and bridge height is a balancing act. When you aim for a low action, you fix a buzz in one place, and it can reappear in another.

Alternatively there might be a high fret somewhere, most likely the 2nd fret.

Yeah, my mustang isn't so keen on bridge adjustment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I bought a used guitar once that had fret buzz all over the open strings . I loosened the truss rod a little . Maybe like 2 small turns ? And it went away right away . May not be the same issue with yours . But it's worth a try and should be completely safe .