Hi all,
I'm 19 and have been self-learning guitar for about 6 years now,
I'm lucky to have a family of musicians and so far I've been playing my dad's old Gibson LP Firebrand and my mom's old dreadnought (Jester guitar for those who like classics), but most of all some cheap, muffled-sounding plastic-string 12-fret thing which I use to learn because my dreadnought is in such a poor state, as the neck has bent slightly over its 40 year life span, and it hurts like hell to play because the travel is so long to get on the high frets.
I've kind of grown away from rock and pop music, and although I do want to play more folk music as I do, I'd like to delve deeper into the world of classic music.

So now that I've gotten to such a level that I'm starting to feel comfortable exploring jazz and blues and perhaps doing some gigs in the future,
I'm looking to buy a nice sounding steel-string acoustic guitar with pick-ups so that I can plug into my amps.
I am a university student, so needless to say I don't have a lot of money.
My budget maxes out at €300 or about 315 USD.

My criteria (and I know that they're very harsh) are
- relatively wide nut (1 13/16 inch ideally)
- low action
- solid top (preferably cedar or maple)
- preferably 12-fret with cutaway, else just a 14-fret. cutaway is a nice bonus
- preferably mahogany back and sides
- rich and warm sounding when unplugged
- small body (concert, OOO, OO, maybe parlor if sound is rich enough, ....)

If you guys find a model that is similar to this, or have found a great sounding cheap guitar yourselves, please let me know!
Else, if you know a website where I could search, that would be nice too.
Thanks a lot
Recording King has a good reputation and would be one of the first I would look at,Tanglewood is another. However, there are so many good inexpensive guitars these days that recommending a few might be doing a disservice to the rest.

Assume that you will have to invest on a set up anyway, so don't have "low action" as a selection criterion.

Maple is a lousy material for acoustic tops. The three popular ones are various kinds of spruce, cedar and mahogany/sapele. Spruce tends to be bright, cedar is generally loud and warm, good for fingerstyle, and mahogany is mellow and often fairly subdued. A solid top is a safer bet than laminated, but there is an overlap and you have to trust your ears. My favourite fingerpicking guitar, the best I have ever owned (and I have some very good gear), has a laminated top.

When buying, the first thing I look at is neck angles. That is, will there still be plenty of saddle left when the action has been set where I like it? This is to allows for the saddle to be lowered to compensate for deterioration in the guitar's geometry as it ages