Certain people when they do a group shot of like 100 guitars, they have shag carpets and Christmas sweater looking couches in their living room?
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
2. people who buy guitars can't afford tasteful interior design

3. people who like guitars are almost universally children who like the pretty guitars and have no taste in interior design

4. all musicians are poor. Rich musicians don't count. they can only afford to live in the mediocre houses that you see people on Tumblr posting from america living in, because the average wage there doesn't allow for nice sofas. see Kyle Kinane's discussion of the weed/sofa house-party for further details tl;dr you don't just "buy" a sofa

5. the guitar, THE MOST PHALLIC OF INSTRUMENTS, is clearly the sex dream of the snare drum and the log of wood, as used by the africans when the first hollow tree trunks became drums. It is a symbol of male sexual control and, in tandem with the WOMAN'S HIPS of the acoustic guitar, representative of PATRIARCHY. under patriarchy men are in charge and they are terrible interior designers, ∴ they have terrible houses and nice guitars

6. per point 5, no women play guitar, and all women are interior designers
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Dec 29, 2016,
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Because guitar collectors are generally pretty hippy and live laid back lifestyles, and are usually broke becuase they're addicted to purchasing every guitar they see.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

God these responses are killing me guys..