Hi all
do you make a conscious effort to refrain from taking advantage of the internet when you download music/software/plug-ins/etc?
Or do you sap dat puppy dry?
Shud we as musicians reduce our internet consumption to support other fellow musicians
or do none of u fuckers matter and i shud just sing about my hairy belly?
kk
thxbai
Nah

I actively look for new music on YouTube and SoundCloud everyday. If I stumble upon a new band that just got signed to a record label or whatever I'll try to find and torrent the full album and give it a good listen. I don't buy music, CD's mainly, unless I'm already a huge fan of it. In this day and age it's stupid to buy music without listening to it, and it's also stupid for an artist to create music without letting people have a free taste. Musicians always say they make their living from performing and doing concerts anyways as long as they're retaining a loyal fan base that attends said shows.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I still buy CDs, I am old school. I like to have it saved permanently on a disc so I can play in my car or upload to my PC or iPod.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
u should shave yer hairy belly
i used to in high school, then i stopped and it grew back like a hairy Black Forest.

then i started again about a year ago when i started making a conscious effort to get laid again.

also because body hair retains bad smells and made me smell bad about 6 hours after i showered.

just thought y'all would like to know my personal grooming habits.

i got some nice smooth balls now too.

what is this thread about again?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug