Hi guys I'm looking to get rid of one of my guitars was hoping pick your brains as to what one you would sell.

Gibson les Paul supreme 2004 ebony.
Gibson les Paul custom tree of life one of 100.
Prs custom 24 Indian rosewood fret vintage bass/ hfs zebra style pick ups very unique for a cu22.
Gretsch Falcón white.
Martin om28 marquis.
Lakewood m32cp grand concert electro-acoustic.

Any info would be great even if it's negative.
I would sell the one I play the least.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Why do you want to get rid of something?
Unless you really need the money, I wouldn't sell anything.

If you have to sell something, I'd follow H4T3 and go for the one you play least. And I'd take into consideration if I'm emotionally attached to it as well.
I just haven't got the time or space as I have young kids to rotate them all I always have my Martin acoustic out to pick up at any time but the others I keep in the attic and rarely get the chance to plug in and play properly.
I know what you guys are saying though I may live to regret it lol.
Quote by josh_711253
I just haven't got the time or space as I have young kids to rotate them all I always have my Martin acoustic out to pick up at any time but the others I keep in the attic and rarely get the chance to plug in and play properly.
I know what you guys are saying though I may live to regret it lol.

I hope they haven't been there for too long. The temperature fluctuations can only hurt and any effects like warping will make it a challenge to sell.
Sell most of them and keep a few that you really like.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Ye there fine up there it use to be a bedroom it's well insulated there all fine I rotate every week and keep one on a stand play when I can
I'd sell the kids.

This may or may not be a reason I'm single.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
The Gretsch at least offers something different than the rest of your guitars. So out of those 2, I'd rather keep the Gretsch than the Supreme.
Quote by josh_711253

Just right when I was about to say you should sell the ebony LP because I hate ebony LPs, I had to shut my mouth. Both Les Pauls are absolutely beautiful, do not sell either of them unless they play like a turd.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.