Premium Guitar Fret Replacement Re-fret, Optional Radiusing, Nut Replacement $175

PROFESSIONAL RE-FRET - $175
AVAILABLE TO ALL 50 UNITED STATES
Need a Re-fret on your Strat, Tele, or pretty much any electric guitar($25 extra if the neck has binding)? We will provide a professional, smooth and top notch quality refret on your guitar for $175 plus shipping. Simply ship your neck(or whole guitar preferred) to me, I provide a gaurenteed quality re-fret and ship your guitar back when I'm finished. To ensure your confidence in us the transaction will go through either our eBay or Reverb listing(links aren't permitted here, so the link will be provided in a pm). You can just ship the neck to save shipping costs, but we prefer to have the neck and body(plus you receive a complimentary professional set-up on the guitar when you ship it whole). I will also re-radius your fretboard if requested ($15 extra, not offered on heavily lacquered fretboards) I guarantee unnoticeable smooth fret ends and perfect fret crowns that are buffed to a mirror smooth shine. You can choose any line of fretwire available from Dunlop or Jescar(Stainless and EVO wire is $10 extra) I will insure your guitar is not damaged during the repair work and legally agree to cover any damages in the unfortunate event that this does occur. I will complete all Re-frets within 3-4 days of receiving the neck and will ship it back using 2-3 day priority mail or any shipping service you request. I accept PayPal and all major credit cards. Payment is due at the time you purchase the service from this listing. Once your neck/guitar is returned, if you are not completely satisfied with the quality of work that has been performed then I'll give you the option to either let me attempt to make the changes necessary to achieve a satisfactory level of quality or let me to simply provide you with a full refund(your choice). Please message me asap if you're interested! If you need work on an entry level guitar, I will be willing to provide discounted service due to the low value of the guitar. So if you're thinking about tossing your squier neck and just replacing it, I may have a better, and more affordable option for you if you pm me with the details of your particular guitar. If this price isn't already better than any quotes you've seen, then I'm willing to match the price of any advertised full fret replacements. Message me asap for details, as discounts this deep won't stick around too long. Thanks, -Shane
Attachments:
9a1183bf2fed5c3a831005feabce2dcc.pdf