Gnarly
2 10%
Badical
4 19%
Bee's knees
4 19%
Voters: 21.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
drdoom8793i keep thinking you're that seabear looney since you switched to the vault boy avatar.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
His fashion sense was maximum.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
dat poll tho
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
H4T3BR33D3R
Hater...
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
the forum is probably too small; but it would be cool to revive the whole rival thing but contain it within ug - so people would join [or be assigned] a team and each team is in charge of it's own creature.
RIP Gooze

cats
Thrusty was the best, and we were clearly robbed
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Coagulation

BRUH

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by mulefish
the forum is probably too small; but it would be cool to revive the whole rival thing but contain it within ug - so people would join [or be assigned] a team and each team is in charge of it's own creature.

Thrustor 2.0 : The Thrustocalypse

2 of thrustors spawn will face off.
Only one will fuck its way to the top of the food chain.

2 threads 1 forum.

Sides will be chosen.
Alliances will crumble.
Innocence will be horribly violated.

(5 posts = evolve level 1)
(10 posts = evolve level 2)
(20 posts = evolve level 3)
(40 posts = evolve level 4)
(80 posts = evolve level 5)
(160) posts = evolve etc..

The highest level wins.

May the strongest survive.
Last edited by Coagulation at Dec 31, 2016,
I'M SO FUCKING READY

Quote by ErikLensherr

Sign me up. And where the fuck is his hat?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
And his tractor?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
it's almost 2017.

it's time thrusty became a vegan.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug