Hi Guys! I bought a Line 6 Studio UX1 a couple of days ago and it works great on my stationary PC.
But when I tried it on my Laptop I dont get any input sound.

It must be something in the software zone beacuse on my PC it works great but as soon as I switch to my laptop it gets this problem. (So its not the ux1, cables or guitar).

This is what I have done/checked.

Everything is Authorized in Licence Manager
Everything is up to date in Line 6 Monkey
The UX is set as the default input and output device in sound manager.
In Pod Farm 2 in the mixer settings, "instrument" is chooses as the input, and every settings is excactly as on my PC.
I have run all the programs in admin mode. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled it 3 times now.
I have tested with 2 diffrent USB-ports, both 2.0 The volum are on high on both compiter, UX1 and guitar.
Tested diffrent versions of the software but nothing works.
I have googled my ass of but nothing helps.

My PC runs Win 10 64-bit and my Laptop Win 7 64-bit. Both are at the latest updates and Pod Farm 2.59.
Every tips is appreciated!
Hi,

You have definitely installed the UX1 drivers and Pod Farm software?

Any question marks under the UX1 in device manager? Make sure it is definitely installed correctly. Have you tried disabling the on board sound on your laptop? The UX1 should now be your primary sound device.
Last edited by Goochster at Jan 1, 2017,
Quote by Goochster
Hi,

You have definitely installed the UX1 drivers and Pod Farm software?

Any question marks under the UX1 in device manager? Make sure it is definitely installed correctly. Have you tried disabling the on board sound on your laptop? The UX1 should now be your primary sound device.

Yes, the latest, no questionmarks or warnings i Line 6 Monkey.
I have done all that and double checked atleast 5 times, but thanks for answering.
Waiting for a reply from support now.