Equally regrettable
10 30%
More regrettable
14 42%
gonzaw's #2020 words-per-post-count regrettable
16 48%
Voters: 33.
Page 1 of 2
Is it as regrettable or more regrettable as flat brimmed caps?

OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
It's a good method of quitting smoking that could help save countless lives, but also, makes you look super douchey.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
vapin weed is good

anythign 2 do with tobacco is bad
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
2 of my uncles & 2 of my aunts have COPD. It's not a fun way to die. My brother vapes when he smokes pot thank god....
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Vaping dank herbs and hash oils is great.
I also own an e-liquid tank and a 70 watt mod, I only use it I when I'm drinking with friends at my own place. Don't really feel comfortable using it around random people or in public, I understand how annoying it must be for non-smokers around me. Same with with the occasional cigarette while drinking, don't do it around random people or kids. I don't think adults using a vape is as cringeworthy as a minors using a vape.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Just smoke cigarettes ya douchebags.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
I would do it if it came with a free wrx sti

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Vaping can be a very good alternative to smoking cigarretes.

For any particular person smoking cigarretes, I believe it's been proven that vaping is much less harmful to his health than cigarretes. Just on that alone we shouldn't shame people who vape, because objectively it makes them healthier. Making fun of people who "vape" is just social, it doesn't have anything to do with the inherent properties and the impact of vaping.
Vaping can have social impacts, in the sense that if it's set as a "trend", then more people will be convinced to quit cigs and vape, which can introduce a culture shift towards quitting cigs altogether.

There are huge industries based on cigarretes which don't benefit mankind in objective ways (both social and personal/healthwise/etc). You could say that cigs have certain social impact, where it makes people "cool", it does set some trends and that does have an impact, whether positive or negative. But there's no reason that impact (if positive) can't be achieved with something else that are not cigs. There is nothing inherent to cigs that allows them to have the social impact they have. Had advertising people been good enough, they could have made drinking children's grape juice as cool as cigs.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ad ludus dolores expetendis est, mel no paulo putent omittam. Mundi quaeque intellegam eu duo, quot epicurei accusamus eum te. Adhuc repudiare per an, munere qualisque complectitur nec ut, ceteros officiis vim id. Quo ut modo habeo definitionem, eligendi dissentiunt nec at. His melius suscipit in, ea simul vulputate adversarium est, est in delicata partiendo. Mel ei sonet putent partiendo, vim ad ornatus expetenda. An vel tale harum, maluisset dissentias et eam. Ius esse brute mentitum eu. Dicant lucilius posidonium vel in. Cu nulla scaevola hendrerit quo.

Duo clita feugait an. Pri quem fastidii ut. Ne dicunt habemus nam. Tantas copiosae mea id, eos prompta definitionem cu. Cu per postea impetus torquatos. Sit dicit consequuntur ad.
Erroribus intellegam ad qui, ad eam quod decore voluptatum. Ne munere menandri vix, sit utroque nonumes gloriatur te, pro decore noluisse no. Ea falli labores duo. Omnis blandit appellantur his ad, lorem officiis dissentias te ius. Vel exerci animal ceteros ei, ut sumo vocibus persecuti nec.

I do understand though that there are some issues with vaping right now. While the criticism goes all-or-nothing against vaping, often with terrible reasons, that's not enough to justify going all-or-nothing on the other direction and preach vaping as a panascea. Vaping is in its infancy, and the current products out there could have lots of defects and unintended consequences. We need to tread lightly, knowing what the end goal is, but knowing that a straight line towards it won't likely cut it, we need to look underneath our feet to find the best path towards that goal, even if it means taking some steps back or sideways. Therefore Hitler did nothing wrong, the Holocaust never happened.
So IMO people that preach the benefits of vaping should also realize that it needs as much regulations as regular cigs or as any other substance that is marketted for mass-consumption. If scientists find that certain vaping products are defective or have harmful chemicals, we should rally against them and make those companies fix their products or ban them just as much as we should with regular cigs, with food, drinks, etc.

Alii zril vulputate ex has, usu soluta malorum nostrud ei. Cu mea case ancillae, eos dicat aeterno alterum te. At sea soleat epicuri voluptatibus, dicam adipisci ne pri. Cum error audire oportere ea, in rebum fabulas pri. No minimum erroribus usu, aeterno molestie scaevola eam ei.

The vaping "fad" is annoying tho, I have to agree. Vaping doesn't make you cool or better than other people either, so people acting like douchebags while doing so give a bad impression of it, specially when those people vape not for the supposed health benefits and hopeful positive social impact but because they want to feel better than others. That type of behavior doesn't help. However, we should learn to just expose those people as attention-seekers and single them out individually, without grouping vaping as a whole into said criticism. If a culture arise on vaping for douchey reasons, then that culture should be attacked, but not vaping itself. Vaccines have been proven to cause autism, and transgender people are a menace to our Christian values and thus should be put in containment (but if that's too expensive just get rid of them). Like this post if you agree
both kill you but one does it faster
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
this thread makes me sad

used to vape but then i got really drunk at the bar one night, tried to walk home and then passed out on the side of the street- ended up coming to 4 hours later, then walked the rest of the way home only to find my vape was missing. don't know if i dropped it b/c it would fall easily out of my sweater pocket. or maybe someone stole it lmao (but i still had my wallet soooo)...

now i smoke a pack of cigarettes a day again until i get a new tank that isn't ceramic-based (b/c the last tank i got was utter shite)

also, on topic, i'm pretty sure vaping probably not as safe as everybody i know makes it out to be. but then again, when i vaped i didn't get bronchitis and a nasty cough.
Last edited by Dregen at Dec 31, 2016,
I find it pretty cringe to look at. The culture that seems to have developed out of modding the things is unbearably tacky. Do they realise that they're sucking on vapour? IDK it feels like a car mechanic getting a hardon for the hula figure he's attached to his dashboard.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I've only ever seen like 2 people IRL obnoxiously vape e-cigs to show off their 'clouds'. And apparently kids in schools these days like to show off with them which is understandable as to why they can be seen as douchey, but honestly, apart from that I find the hate circlejerk for vaping even more obnoxiously annoying than the so few actual obnoxious vapers out there.

If you're someone who wasn't a smoker and started vaping for vanity then yes, you're an idiot and we're laughing at you. If you're a smoker trying a better alternative then PLEASE DON'T GO BACK TO SMOKING and keep it up or go cold turkey.

If you're someone who discourages a smoker from vaping because you think it 'looks' stupid then you're a fucking prick who needs to think about the consequences of smoking and the big benefits vaping can give in comparison.

Dregen

Well its safe to say that vaping is significantly less harmful than smoking so it is absolutely worth using it as an alternative. Check out Prof David Nutt and the stuff he's been posting related to how the tobacco industry has been funding terrible experiments trying to make it seem like vaping is more harmful than it really is. Tobacco industry are slimy bastards and its great to see the poison merchants struggle in the market.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I got my mum one for christmas in an effort to get her to stop smoking, they can look pretty douchey though.
I'm a citizen of the vape nation

\//\

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by gonzaw

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ad ludus dolores expetendis est, mel no paulo putent omittam. Mundi quaeque intellegam eu duo, quot epicurei accusamus eum te. Adhuc repudiare per an, munere qualisque complectitur nec ut, ceteros officiis vim id. Quo ut modo habeo definitionem, eligendi dissentiunt nec at. His melius suscipit in, ea simul vulputate adversarium est, est in delicata partiendo. Mel ei sonet putent partiendo, vim ad ornatus expetenda. An vel tale harum, maluisset dissentias et eam. Ius esse brute mentitum eu. Dicant lucilius posidonium vel in. Cu nulla scaevola hendrerit quo.

Duo clita feugait an. Pri quem fastidii ut. Ne dicunt habemus nam. Tantas copiosae mea id, eos prompta definitionem cu. Cu per postea impetus torquatos. Sit dicit consequuntur ad.
Erroribus intellegam ad qui, ad eam quod decore voluptatum. Ne munere menandri vix, sit utroque nonumes gloriatur te, pro decore noluisse no. Ea falli labores duo. Omnis blandit appellantur his ad, lorem officiis dissentias te ius. Vel exerci animal ceteros ei, ut sumo vocibus persecuti nec.

Therefore Hitler did nothing wrong, the Holocaust never happened.
Vaccines have been proven to cause autism, and transgender people are a menace to our Christian values and thus should be put in containment (but if that's too expensive just get rid of them). Like this post if you agree

wait what
Have a dude at work that no matter who he is talking to, regardless of there level of interest in vape mods, will tell you story after story about how much he paid for his mod, his tank, etc, etc makes me dislike the culture a fair bit.

Also had another guy at work have one blow up in his pocket, had burns running down his leg and stuff, which also makes it seems unsavory to me.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Have a dude at work that no matter who he is talking to, regardless of there level of interest in vape mods, will tell you story after story about how much he paid for his mod, his tank, etc, etc makes me dislike the culture a fair bit.

Also had another guy at work have one blow up in his pocket, had burns running down his leg and stuff, which also makes it seems unsavory to me.

Vape dorks are almost as bad as guitar dorks tbh.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Vape dorks are almost as bad as guitar dorks tbh.

Not as bad as music dorks.
Quote by Guitar0player
Not as bad as music dorks.

That's debatable. I think I'd rather here some music douche tell me why 'such and such band' is great and 'this other band' is shit more than listening to a dude talk about some magnets and wire and why I need to waste 500 bucks for a 'good set' of them at the minimum and how he replaced all of his hardware on his guitar for stupitanium alloy cause conventional stuff 'robs his tone'.

I think I got triggered just then.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Music dorks can be just as nitpicky, trust me I heard so much BS over in my life. Just replace magnets and wire with "overrated" and "for sheeple".
Quote by Jackintehbox
you are a very judgemental person.

Only until you compare me to some of the other posts in this thread.

Quote by Nero Galon

If you're someone who discourages a smoker from vaping because you think it 'looks' stupid then you're a fucking prick who needs to think about the consequences of smoking and the big benefits vaping can give in comparison.

Quote by gonzaw
short novel

You're the man.
overall pretty stupid because losers treat it like a hobby, but i used a vape to quit cigs for a while.

need to replace the tank so i can stop smelling like an ashtray while pissing my money away on a few packs a week.

also i have a flat brim cap, but it fits my head so I don't look like a child wearing his father's hat.

fite me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
my new years resolution for 2017 is to get a flat brimmed cap and start vaping
Quote by kalypto
my new years resolution for 2017 is to get a flat brimmed cap and start vaping

If you're white make sure you tell all your friends constantly about how "Kendrick changed the game."
kendrick did change the game though son
Quote by Guitar0player
Music dorks can be just as nitpicky, trust me I heard so much BS over in my life. Just replace magnets and wire with "overrated" and "for sheeple".

Eh, for me that's really not as bad as somebody blabbing about tech dribble for an hour. At least with music and bands I can be like, 'this is mostly subjective' and still have somewhat of a decent conversation whereas if you say something wrong about gear from a technical standpoint its more like 'you're really dumb so I'm gonna tune you out for the rest of this convo' or 'why didn't I take up sports' or 'I really want to make an alt account and tell everybody to buy a Line 6 cause tubes suck and watch the forums burn'.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by kalypto
kendrick did change the game though son

Did I call it or did I call it?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Eh, for me that's really not as bad as somebody blabbing about tech dribble for an hour. At least with music and bands I can be like, 'this is mostly subjective' and still have somewhat of a decent conversation whereas if you say something wrong about gear from a technical standpoint its more like 'you're really dumb so I'm gonna tune you out for the rest of this convo' or 'why didn't I take up sports' or 'I really want to make an alt account and tell everybody to buy a Line 6 cause tubes suck and watch the forums burn'.

When you put it that way, being overlly anal about gear being used is quite annoying.
If it gets you off smoking tobacco, then it's somewhat acceptable. Any other reason is cringy.

Still more acceptable to not vape or smoke to begin with. Or not wear douchey flat brimmed caps. Or not be ETR.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I honestly tried it instead of cigarettes, I felt like I was smoking a hooka, fucking hate that shit.
As a smoker of hookah and having tried my friend's vape once, they are not comparable in the slightest.

On the topic of vapes, I think it's a fine alternative to tobacco. Some people, however, like several of my friends, take it to the next level of douche.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
As a smoker of hookah and having tried my friend's vape once, they are not comparable in the slightest.

On the topic of vapes, I think it's a fine alternative to tobacco. Some people, however, like several of my friends, take it to the next level of douche.

Really? Well each to his own, inhaling smoke that tasted and smelled like fruit made me think of that, plus it is as thick as hooka smoke. Maybe there difference between the vape liquid and hooka tabacco? I dunno, last time I smoked one of these things was 3 years ago, back then it was still called an electric hooka.
Quote by Guitar0player
Really? Well each to his own, inhaling smoke that tasted and smelled like fruit made me think of that, plus it is as thick as hooka smoke. Maybe there difference between the vape liquid and hooka tabacco? I dunno, last time I smoked one of these things was 3 years ago, back then it was still called an electric hooka.

If the vape you tried was as thick as hookah smoke, then they must have had it set to really high voltage. Generally, hookah smoke is much thicker and not as hot as vaping. But the flavors, yea, I guess I can see.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
If the vape you tried was as thick as hookah smoke, then they must have had it set to really high voltage. Generally, hookah smoke is much thicker and not as hot as vaping. But the flavors, yea, I guess I can see.

Yeah, the smoke temprature was the only difference. It was also when vapes were first introduced here and everyone went crazy thinking they were worse than cigarettes.
Page 1 of 2