Hi guys, been a while since I posted on here. Hoping someone can help with a quick question. Got a epiphone texan enspired antique sunburst which is amazing. Would highly recommend this guitar to anybody. My question is, im in the market for an electric guitar now and i know this is silly, but does anybody know of a good electric that would have the same antique finish as the texan. I know its not important really, but it would be nice to have a matching set. Im really looking for a telecaster ideally, fender or squire. I know squire make some pretty good high end versions of the tele. Ive looked online and the pictures dont really do any justice with the lighting etc. Any advise would be great, thanks
do you have a link to it? i'm not too well up on epiphone acoustics and i couldn't find it on the epi site
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The Texan is a slope-back style acoustic with a really heavy tobacco fade. Just gotta look for anything with a two tone sunburst.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
thanks
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?