Page 5 of 5
Quote by mr.retard
Wow someone cares about me. Thanks

I'm sorry that was mean
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
y the hell u askin this place for advice on a girl. u and everyone else here not including me is a virgin.
hello today
tell her, look what I found on the internet and show her this thread. step on her foot so she wont walk away
Quote by glhauck
y the hell u askin this place for advice on a girl. u and everyone else here not including me is a virgin.

The pit gives me good advice.
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.
Quote by mr.retard
The pit gives me good advice.
this is one of those rare threads where the pit is actually a bit helpful.

you also don't completely suck like a lot of other people who ask for advice and then get mad when they don't hear exactly what they want.

and you didn't make some thread about how some guy annoyed you by saying he "dabbled in strings"

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
mr.retard

seek mental help if you actually believe this .

ok this has gotten to the point of being pathetic. dude find an actually obtainable woman closer to your own age. "I asked the bartender out" isn't trying. how many guys do you think ask out a decent looking lady bartender every night? set the bar to an obtainable goal.
wait did anybody reference this song ITT yet

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by monwobobbo
mr.retard

seek mental help if you actually believe this .

ok this has gotten to the point of being pathetic. dude find an actually obtainable woman closer to your own age. "I asked the bartender out" isn't trying. how many guys do you think ask out a decent looking lady bartender every night? set the bar to an obtainable goal.

My plan isn't or wasn't to ask out bartenders. She was a bartender at a restaurant who doesn't get a lot of customers.

I knew I had little to no shot but it was worth a shot and it didn't hurt to try.
Quote by mr.retard
My plan isn't or wasn't to ask out bartenders. She was a bartender at a restaurant who doesn't get a lot of customers.

I knew I had little to no shot but it was worth a shot and it didn't hurt to try.

crazy idea. go for something that you have a reasonable shot at then. so far your screen name seems fitting.
Quote by monwobobbo
crazy idea. go for something that you have a reasonable shot at then. so far your screen name seems fitting.
ugh
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'm doing the Sammy Sosa technique where you swing at any pitch. Barry bonds waited for the right pitch.

But in getting dates you can't strike out.