Page 1 of 18
This is a great start to 2017
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
pav is love, pav is life
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

underground rap is life
chxpo soicy released his album last night on soundcloud
shit is fire af

some more underground trap / chill wave rap released last night
full album stream
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by EndTheRapture51
fuk u i was gonna make this

lmao

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by EndTheRapture51
you didn't even do the poll right

Quote by Pastafarian96
Pav riff master

Pav looks very different in this vid wonder what happened to him during last week?? Also wonder what's going on here

WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Last edited by ElMaco at Jan 1, 2017,
Pav setting the bar high for 2017.

Also Im still waiting for that Stone Roses album which was supposed to be released last year....
Quote by arcanom
Mint and chocolate shouldnt be togather.
"Literally Worst Post of 2k16" approved by After Eight Lovers...
Nujabes

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by korinaflyingv
New Eno is pretty cool.

wtf how did i not know about this? gonna listen now.

also, beyond the grave:

Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Does the best music related video of 2016 count?
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad

earl sweatshirt sample?

Quote by Pastafarian96
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Jan 12, 2017,
Last edited by gonzaw at Jan 13, 2017,
Quote by gonzaw

EDIT: HOLY SHIT so many releases on a single day. What a Friday the 13th!

yup

Quote by Pastafarian96
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

New Dirty Projectors is pretty cool. Not sure how the album will hold up without Amber Coffman but time will tell

this is from 2016 but hey

proper tune
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
From 2016, but it was on the radio otw home and it's a banger

Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
this is also from 2016 but it's started to get heavy radio airplay here and it's a proper banger

I just love the chord changes under the vocal lines in the chorus, good stuff
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
yea read the thread title lads

it's not as if the 2016 one closed.

not that it matters, but what is life without some kind of structure
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.