Never seen so many people on UG drunk all at once before.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I didn't even get that drunk, but then we went on some carnival rides and that made me feel awful
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
i spent the whole day sober happy NYE u hungover muppets
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I haven't even slept yet and its 12:40pm -____-
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Spent too much money. Still managed to study and learn like 10 new kana, which is a good result for a night spent at a pub lock-in.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Haha. I hydrated.

I feel great.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i only had two glasses of whiskey and went to bed.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I never get hangovers.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
ugh

I've got to go play guitar for my niece's wedding in a little while and I don't want to move.

Also finally got my hair cut last night, though I'll note that I made the decision and had it done before we got drunk. I haven't had short hair since like 2007, it just felt like it was time. It definitely looks and feels a lot better.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Jan 1, 2017,
tfw you hardly drank last night
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
tfw you hardly drank last night
i have to take a ganj break because i need to find a job.

i'm going to take it out on everyone else.

so fuck you, maaaaaaaaaaaan.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Nero Galon
I haven't even slept yet and its 12:40pm -____-

8pm and I still haven't slept
I was surprisingly not hungover, mostly because I drank shitloads of orange tango to hydrate myself after I had finished drinking a shitload of alcohol

However I got pretty much no sleep and felt pretty crap when I got up
I have nothing important to say
happy new year lmao
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I didn't go out and party last night although I really wanted too, I live 60 miles from Reno, which is where I really wanted to go.
But to many crazies (plus me) and cops on the road after midnight on New Years Eve to want to spend my fucking birthday in jail.

I just popped a handful of Valium and went to sleep.
Quote by CodeMonk
I didn't go out and party last night although I really wanted too, I live 60 miles from Reno, which is where I really wanted to go.
But to many crazies (plus me) and cops on the road after midnight on New Years Eve to want to spend my fucking birthday in jail.

I just popped a handful of Valium and went to sleep.

Ayyy Happy Birthday!
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Ayyy Happy Birthday!

Thanks.
Thats more than my sister did. Fucking bitch.

And I really wanted to go up to Reno to see this QT.
Oh well, I'll see her in a few days.
I drank an unknown amount of tequila, a couple beers, had a few glasses of champagne at midnight then vomited and passed out around 1 am. I was hungover most of the day today and couldn't keep anything down for the first couple hours I was awake. Then I had McDonald's breakfast food and gatorade and I felt like a goddamn king
I don't get hangovers but I woke up with a bit of a headache due to moshing and getting my head knocked pretty hard a few times. I drank 10ish drinks I think over the course of 4hrs but with the pit antics burning it off, I was sober by the time I came home. and on the way back I found a neighbour lying on the road, so I spent like 45mins trying to get him to his house (he was like 10 seconds walk away from his door but he was too drunk to stand, had broken his ribs earlier in the year so couldn't really be dragged/picked up and I was pretty sore from the show and catching stagedivers so I wasn't able to just pick him up like I could normally. eventually woke up his very elderly mother (the guy is like early 50s btw) and her shouting at him, got him to stand up enough that I could hold him up in a way that wasn't pressing his ribs and walk him in ).

when I finally got in around 3am, I had a long shower and I wasn't really sleepy so I felt like reading something since I did a huge comic purchase the other day so I stayed up until 6am just having chill time reading (1st book of one punch man, got it to check out the hype. it's pretty fun) then the time and sore/exhuasted body and lingering alcohol made me sleep until 7pm, so now i'm compensating by staying up all day (bank holiday today, working tomorrow), but I have another gig tonight which I'll probably get fucked up again even though I'm still quite sore. maybe it'll be chill though, despite the music, just because everyone else will still be feeling a bit shitty after nye.

oh and night before nye, I had stayed up to 5am I think, getting pissed at home. when I went out for nye, I had only woken up 30mins earlier and had just showed and made myself a quick sandwich (was just 8 rashers of bacon and an equally high mound of lettuce).
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
one punch man, got it to check out the hype. it's pretty fun)
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I'm feeling quite refreshed right now. last night was a bit violent but not that extreme. I didn't drink much and it finished early so I was home by 11 and I could chill for a bit before trying to sleep.

though did end up having 3 hr nap in afternoon yesterday. didn't mean to but was lying on my bed watching tv all day, so it was inevitable.

tbh, the last few days is kinda a regular thing for me lately. I went to 72 shows last year and most of them them involved getting pissed and moshing and staying up until early hours on weekends reading or playing video games.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o