Yeah
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Ok
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I don't care about a date changing but I'll always jump at the chance to drink a lot
I have nothing important to say
i feel like such a different person. 2016 was shit but i feel fresh now. i'm so glad donald trump wont become president anymore and that all those people didn't die, here's to a fresh better year which will be 10000x better than 2016 wooooooooooooooooooooooo tequila
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
it's just another day

fair enough if it offers people a chance to have a fresh start

its a nice feeling

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
ONE MORE TALLY AFORE THE GRAVE
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
it's an arbitrary point in space time yes

but it's also a way for humans to compartmentalise
tomorrow's just another day
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Will Lane
or just don't do dumb stuff you regret the year before

easier said than done buddy
I realize it's meaningless but I don't want to be lonely and external to everyone so I make it matter to me but I'm still alone on NYE anyway and so it's a whole thing with me.
Quote by Will Lane
or just don't do dumb stuff you regret the year before
yeah no changing behaviours and stuff in your life is difficult and it often helps to have an excuse to just make whatever change, no matter how poor said excuse may be

that said new years sucks for me because i spend xmas with my family which is away from all my friends
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
What a bunch of buzzkills. I, for one, couldn't be more excited that the Earth successfully completed another trip through its orbit.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
What a bunch of buzzkills. I, for one, couldn't be more excited that the Earth successfully completed another trip through its orbit.
take your positive attitude elsewhere. the rest of us are busy being miserable about the reality of the passage of time.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
holidays do not do anything for me. like christmas for example. it is dumb & meaningless. ok first off (spoiler alert) there is no god the romans made him up so they could enslave britannia. second off all christmas is actually cultural appropriation -- did you know it was originally a pagan holiday??? yeah jesus was not born in the winter -- i mean he wasn't born at all the mercantile classes invented him to keep the slaves docile, but if he was born, it wouldn't have been in winter. finally christmas is just a big excuse for people to take all the money they worked very hard for & spend it on garbage so that the fat cat robber barons at toys r us & kay jewelers can get rich. no more holidays with their orgies of bourgeois decadence!! they are a disease of society! they are irrational, illogical, and oppressive. we must abandon these primitive superstitions if we are to have a more just & equitable society!!
Quote by jakesmellspoo
tomorrow's just another day

another chance to throw away
Quote by chrismendiola

Depending on how you look at it the Earth makes a complete orbit every day
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
Depending on how you look at it the Earth makes a complete orbit every day
i mean you could say it completes an orbit at any moment you want but not this thing
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Maybe we will have a year with less celebrity deaths.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by EndTheRapture51
it's just another day

fair enough if it offers people a chance to have a fresh start

its a nice feeling

It's kind of pathetic that people need a specific day to start fresh don't you think ? They probably haven't learned much about themselves and what they want if they say, like everyone else, "Ok this year is MY year!". I say "Know thyself" and then you won't need a "fresh start".
Quote by BillDemote
It's kind of pathetic that people need a specific day to start fresh don't you think ? They probably haven't learned much about themselves and what they want if they say, like everyone else, "Ok this year is MY year!". I say "Know thyself" and then you won't need a "fresh start".

Not really. The holiday season is often punctuated by time off work, self reflection and excesses of eating and drinking. Ending that period with a new start and new goals is the perfect time.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
omg who cares
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.