I just bought a used, although pristine, Epiphone Broadway, mostly because of the sound.
I would like opinions on this guitar, if you would so be inclined to do so
Do you enjoy the guitar?

If so, does it matter what anyone else thinks?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by JAWZDDD
I just bought a used, although pristine, Epiphone Broadway, mostly because of the sound.
I would like opinions on this guitar, if you would so be inclined to do so

T00DEEPBLUE it's not what I think about it, its what quirks what things that make them like it or not, I haven't played it much yet, so I am wondering if anyone has any bad thing or good to say. yes, it really matters what I think, but it is still nice to know more information about it.
JAWZDDD Perhaps it would've been smarter to ask that question before buying the guitar and not after?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I own a Epiphone Sheraton II (kinda similar), its absolutely beautiful. I do want to upgrade the pups this year but it plays great and has a nice neck profile for me.

It really doesn't matter what we think! If you love it then play the hell out of it!
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '95 Fender MIM Strat
Helix Rack, Jetcity JCA50H w/ JCA24s+
DirtFarmer That's the kind of stuff I was looking for, what pups would you change, maybe change the floating bridge to a tunable one etc. But evidently to some I'm just stupid for asking.
Last edited by JAWZDDD at Jan 4, 2017,
I think I want to swap out some Gibson 57/57+'s that I have in my Epiphone LP. Then put something different on the LP, maybe some duncans or something.

About being stupid, its just the interwebs full of asshats... so its to be expected!!! I wear the hat sometimes too.
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '95 Fender MIM Strat
Helix Rack, Jetcity JCA50H w/ JCA24s+
DirtFarmerYea, I was thinking something in the range of low-wind P90s but I don't have a lot of experience with those types.
When I was searching for an electric archtop (I ended up getting an electro-acoustic archtop instead) I played a few of the big Epi hollowbodies - including the Broadway - and they are really nice; my favourite was the Swingster. Personally my tendency for the Broadway would be to put something Filtertron-esque in it, as the Epi pickups tend to be pretty dark sounding and something a bit brighter and janglier would liven it up, but if you're into jazz the stock ones should do nicely, and the P-90 idea is a good one also, although even the good humbucker sized P-90s don't always nail the P-90 sound. PAF style pickups aren't a bad idea - that's what a classic Gibby archtop would have, after all - but again that's more down the dark-sounding, jazzy route.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one