FS or Trade - USA - Effects Pedals and Cordoba Classical/Flamenco Guitar

Hello Everybody! I am trying to downsize the ole pedalboard and sell my Cordoba 32EF. Everything is in good to excellent condition and kept in a smoke free environment. A couple of the pedals I may not want to sell, but if the price is right I may be swayed. Those are the Keeley modded AD9 Analog Delay, Keeley modded Turbo Tubescreamer, and the EP Boost. Everything else I am very much looking to unload.

Cordoba 32EF - $275

Below is the list of all the pedals. Priced as listed, OBO. Can ship USPS with tracking. Shipping will be on the buyer, but make an offer!

Boss MT2 Metal Zone - $50
Little Big Muff - $50
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah - $50
Wampler Euphoria Overdrive - $160
Fulltone OCD - $75
MXR 10 Band EQ - $110
TC Electronics HOF Reverb - $90
TC Electronics Corona Chorus - $85
Boss TU - 2 Tuner - $90
Voodoo Labs Pedal power Plus 2 (All Cables Included) - $140
Ernie Ball VP JR Volume Pedal - $60
EP Boost - Make an Offer
Keelley Turbo Tubescreamer - Make an Offer
Keeley AD9 Analog Delay - Make an Offer

Or take all the pedals, save the last 3 on the list, for $800!

If you want better pics or see anything turned on, just lemme know.

Also, open trades for an Atomic Amplifire, Studio Monitors, or an Interface (PreSonus/Focusrite 2 input etc...)

http://s1249.photobucket.com/user/dan_fink1/media/IMG_0799_zpssu4l7qfv.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Ohh, and if interested contact me via message on here or e-mail at drichfink@gmail.com then I can give my digits. Thanks!

Peace!
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off