Page 1 of 2
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy. Although i feel for u and want u to be comfortable life, doesnt mean i wouldnt laugh when u died as long as it wasnt too painful. Anyone else ever come to a similar conclusion? I was bullied a lot but i kept my composure, never fought anyone never killed anyone but at the same time i cant help feeling a positive emotion when i hear of death. I know thats rare to have strong empathy and hear stories of death and destruction. I love my family although they dont treat me with much respect besides my parents cause they may be clueless. People started disrespecting me hardcore, playing pranks on me drawing gang shit on my front porch cause i showed an interest in the blood gang but only because i grew up with 1 really close friend and really close to my brother i.e blood brothers just hang out with guys that call each other brah. Anyway some foolish brah i knew of but hadnt met starts swaying my brahs(promise i aint gay) he starts hookin them up with deals for lets call it fun. Never wanted to help me have fun. Basically just helping them have fun to make me miserable. Long story short he goes missing. Theres some back story like i stalked his gf or somethin and all his friends are probably like well if he hadnt been such a creeper in high school he wouldnt have avoided him. Shouldve informed me atleast, didnt say id want to be his friend although i did look at his myspace because of his gf. Anyway its just a scapegoat type shitstorm. How do i know this if its supposed to be a secret u ask? Idk anyway this was like 5 years ago. I shouldve bled out from the knife in my back several years ago but todays a new day. Im 400 lbs unemployed on disability living with parents. My brothers still keep their little secrets and im an open book. Just fortelling u this i ve burned my angels wings and ill torment souls in hell for all eternity with stories of such tragedy but it was my only option to prolong my time on this earth. I could go on and on bout this shit, just wanted yall to know i know. Empathy is stupid aint it? Well it depends dont finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin. If u know the true rules of empathy suicide isnt an option
Quote by Skibolky
Im 400 lbs unemployed

Quote by Skibolky
dont finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

This guy thought his dick was dimp what can i say. finkdinkle is beating around the bush by being a goofy sarcastic asshole
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
wat
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I just thought i should get the things i think out to someone as ive never told anyone. I dont know it to be fact. Thought there should be some good reason besides frontin bloods someone would want me dead. They stalk the shit out of me though. Word on the street im gonna oooze out or somethin although i was never in blood crip and everything inbetween get a good kick outta talkin shit to me on the street. Probably even the knights templar, maybe even illuminati have probably seen the bounty on the deep web.
Last edited by Skibolky at Jan 3, 2017,
Quote by Skibolky
dont finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin.

truer words have never been spoken
Quote by Skibolky
I just thought i should get the things i think out to someone as ive never told anyone. I dont know it to be fact. Thought there should be some good reason besides frontin bloods someone would want me dead. They stalk the shit out of me though. Word on the street im gonna oooze out or somethin although i was never in blood crip and everything inbetween get a good kick outta talkin shit to me on the street. Probably even the knights templar, maybe even illuminati have probably seen the bounty on the deep web.

Holy fuck, OP made me laugh hard than I can imagine.
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
Wtf did I not just read?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Wtf did I not just read?
fat kid, lives at home. Finds penises attractive. Oh op, how finkdinkle of you
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Wtf did I not just read?

The answer is the same as the question
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Penises are excellent
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Skibolky
Im 400 lbs unemployed

Also...judging by that wall-of-text-style rant that you wrote...smoking Crystal Meth is very bad, mmmmmmmkaaaay.
Last edited by davidyanity at Jan 3, 2017,
I can relate to the empathy thing a little but

slow your roll dude you edgy as hell
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Geez banjo, dont finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin, nahmean?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Geez banjo, dont finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin, nahmean?

righto sorry

here we go

“Compassion is a sign of superficiality: broken destinies and unrelenting misery either make you scream or turn you to stone. Pity is not only inefficient; it is also insulting. And besides, how can you pity another when you yourself suffer ignominiously? Compassion is as common as it is because it does not bind you to anything! Nobody in this world has yet died from another’s suffering. And the one who said that he died for us did not die; he was killed.”
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
there is an old saying that if your fat and stupid...........lose some weight and read a book its can be cured
Wise man once said, " If you ever get lost in the woods, just start jacking off someone will see you."
Quote by Skibolky
fat kid, lives at home. Finds penises attractive. Oh op, how finkdinkle of you
i love how this post alone is like, mostly comprehensible
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I like to imagine this is what Fat Lard would be like if you took out the 4chan in him and replaced it with crippling depression.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I like to imagine this is what Fat Lard would be like if you took out the 4chan in him and replaced it with crippling depression.

you mean actually funny? :0
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

That's what I got from this.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy
Although i feel for u and want u to be comfortable life doesn't mean i wouldnt laugh when u died
as long as it wasnt too painful.

Anyone else ever come to a similar conclusion?
I was bullied a lot but i kept my composure,
never fought anyone never killed anyone but at the same time
I cant help feeling a positive emotion when i hear of death.

I know thats rare to have strong empathy and hear stories of death and destruction.
I love my family although they dont treat me with much respect
besides my parents cause they may be clueless.

People started disrespecting me hardcore, playing
pranks on me drawing gang shit on my front porch
cause i showed an interest in the blood gang
but only because i grew up with 1 really close friend
and really close to my brother
i.e blood brothers
just hang out with guys that call each other brah.
Anyway some foolish brah i knew of but hadnt met
starts swaying my brahs(promise i aint gay)
he starts hookin them up with deals for lets call it fun.
Never wanted to help me have fun.
Basically just helping them have fun to make me miserable.
Long story short he goes missing.
Theres some back story like i stalked his gf or somethin
and all his friends are probably
like well if he hadnt been such a creeper in high school he wouldnt have avoided him.
Should've informed me at-least
didnt say id want to be his friend although i did look at his myspace because of his gf.
Anyway its just a scapegoat type shitstorm.
How do i know this if its supposed to be a secret u ask?
Idk anyway this was like 5 years ago.
I should've bled out from the knife in my back several years ago but todays a new day.
Im 400 lbs unemployed on disability living with parents.
My brothers still keep their little secrets and
I'm an open book. Just fortelling
u this i ve burned my angels wings and
ill torment souls in hell for all eternity
with stories of such tragedy
but it was my only option to prolong my time on this earth.

I could go on and on bout this shit,
just wanted yall to know i know.
Empathy is stupid ain't it?
Well it depends dont finkdinkle
when ur supposed to be dimpdickin.
If u know the true rules of empathy
suicide isnt an option

Moved to poetry and lyrics.

Starts off strong but loses its pacing and momentum in the bigger areas. Introspection usually fits on the page better with more meter so the off tempo parts are more jarring.

Great last stanza though. 7.3/10
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Enough is enough right? Time to Binge and Purge:

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Oh ya mean for that song ive been writin. Gonna be that poppy metal with the post hardcore singing. Ive already decided im not recording vocals until i can findvthe pina collada crack
word up

bird up
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Thanks. I've been looking for the lyrics to the new La Dispute song.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Lol i might as well have just called out some people. Like , "u should be dead!" "Dont know u but get that feelin"
Quote by zgr0826
My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

That's what I got from this.

Is this the opening monologue from that game Hatred?
I shop at target sometimes.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
You have disability, I do not feel sorry for you. Why you are living at home though?
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by Skibolky
Im never coming back. Ive had my cheap thrills here. You all suck

Hmmph. Guy is getting a small fortune each month and somehow his life 'sucks'.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Page 1 of 2