Hey guys,
I have Zoom G3 and I want to use it with expression pedal as well. But I don't want to pay too much money for the expression pedal. I've found this "Lead Foot LFX-1" pedal which is the cheapest one I could find. I'm not familiar with how expression pedals work so, will this work with G3, have any of you tried it before? I'll post a link down below as well so you can check it out.

https://www.thomann.de/intl/lead_foot_lfx1.htm
Dude, the M-Audio is cheaper on the same site and that thing is an industry standard.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Guitar0player
Dude, the M-Audio is cheaper on the same site and that thing is an industry standard.

Oh alright I could get that. It's just that it wasn't listed on the guitar effect pedals list so I didn't see it before. Thanks bro.
Quote by ilkerdemirtas65
Oh alright I could get that. It's just that it wasn't listed on the guitar effect pedals list so I didn't see it before. Thanks bro.

If only expression pedals were that cheap here...
Quote by Jeffh40
Will, don't forget this part.

He can sell it & put the funds towards the G3X.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
He can sell it & put the funds towards the G3X.

Too much work, I'd rather just buy the expression pedal

Quote by Guitar0player
If only expression pedals were that cheap here...

They are also not cheap where I live. But I'm going to Europe for a week so I can buy it without any problems.
I want to try buiding and selling mini expression pedals for a third of the asking price. Still need to build the damn prototype....