Page 1 of 2

This is what Santa brought me this year (Browning Citori 725 Trap). Wondered if I was the only one here who loved guns as much as guitars.

If not...LETS SEE EM (your favorites)!!

~
just my forearms and biceps

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Dreadnought
Yep here ya go

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1416934

Nice shotgun. Where were you a flight medic?

Well, there ya go. I actually tried searching for a thread like that BEFORE I posted, but all I found were "Guns-n-Roses" threads.

I'm STILL a flight medic...without giving too much personal information away, I work for one of the largest pediatric transport teams in the nation.
i've been skeet / clay shooting and on Quail hunting trips with friends before, 12 gauge - all good fun, but never owned a firearm just to keep at home for myself.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I never have understood why people like guns so much. Like I would get an 870 or something if I had a few hundred dollars to spare or I lived in bear country, but I don't get the idea of needing a gun as anything beyond a practical tool or for clay pigeon shooting. Like why do people need to own ten handguns? They all do the same thing and you can't use them all at once.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I never have understood why people like guns so much. Like I would get an 870 or something if I had a few hundred dollars to spare or I lived in bear country, but I don't get the idea of needing a gun as anything beyond a practical tool or for clay pigeon shooting. Like why do people need to own ten handguns? They all do the same thing and you can't use them all at once.

muh freedom
Quote by Flight_Medic
Well, there ya go. I actually tried searching for a thread like that BEFORE I posted, but all I found were "Guns-n-Roses" threads.

I'm STILL a flight medic...without giving too much personal information away, I work for one of the largest pediatric transport teams in the nation.

Keep up the good work. I was always a Walk_Medic
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by theogonia777

I am 98% positive that you intended this sarcastically and framed it in a similar way to arguments against owning multiple musical instruments
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
I am 98% positive that you intended this sarcastically and framed it in a similar way to arguments against owning multiple musical instruments

I don't understand why somebody would need to own 10 Les Pauls either.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Guys, because theogonia777 doesn't understand something means it's obviously foolish and illogical!
Quote by theogonia777
I don't understand why somebody would need to own 10 Les Pauls either.

homie is this you

cuz ain't nobody can play all the musical instruments at once
My God, it's full of stars!
But why would you play 10 Les Pauls separately? A rational person would just get maybe two and invest the rest in buying something else like a hot tub or a green house for growing pataya or a shark or a brick oven.

Quote by JustRooster
Guys, because theogonia777 doesn't understand something means it's obviously foolish and illogical!

Why do you need 10 of the same thing, JustRooster? There's just no functional difference. If you hunt and shoot clay pigeons you might need multiple shotguns: one for shot, one rifled for slugs, one for trap, and one for skeet. But what would you need 10 for anyway? You wouldn't have 10 Monopoly games or 10 dictionaries, would you?
Quote by theogonia777
A rational person would just get maybe two and invest the rest in buying something else like a hot tub or a green house for growing pataya or a shark or a brick oven.

$10 says you own a coffee mug with a mustache on it.
Quote by JustRooster
$10 says you own a coffee mug with a mustache on it.

I do not even own a coffee mug. I do not drink coffee and therefore I have no need for one.
Quote by theogonia777
I do not even own a coffee mug. I do not drink coffee and therefore I have no need for one.

I have 10.
theogonia777

guitar collectors aren't rational people to begin with,
most of those people don't even play their guitars, they just display them or sell them later on for a higher value.
they're simply addicted to, and get a thrill from, buying new guitars.
the same can be said about gun collectors, it's simply an expensive hobby that fulfills a persons desire in one aspect or another, no matter how useless the practice actually is.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

i have a slingshot, but the rubber dry rotted.

Quote by JustRooster
I have 10.
pfffft, i have like 20.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Jan 3, 2017,
hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side

Quote by k.lainad
i've been skeet / clay shooting and on Quail hunting trips with friends before, 12 gauge - all good fun, but never owned a firearm just to keep at home for myself.

I, too, shoot skeet

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
neidnarb11890

need more elegant weapons for a more civilized age
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
No gun but I always wanted to learn archery. I dunno why the idea of springing a glorified dart onto a practice target has always been super appealing to me, but I want it.

I mean with a bow btw, not a rifle

Edit: this machine kills fascists

In case ya'll can't see I'm pointing at my dick
Quote by JustRooster
I have 10.

See, that is just silly. Why do you own 10 coffee mugs with mustaches?
Quote by theogonia777

Why do you need 10 of the same thing, JustRooster? There's just no functional difference.

Different tunings
Quote by Rebel Scum
Different tunings

As if anyone that owns 10 Les Pauls actually plays in any tuning other than standard.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
No gun but I always wanted to learn archery. I dunno why the idea of springing a glorified dart onto a practice target has always been super appealing to me, but I want it.

i did archery in high school gym class 'cuz i didn't want to play a team sport that required lots of running
i was not good at it
still graduated

Quote by theogonia777
See, that is just silly. Why do you own 10 coffee mugs with mustaches?

Mustache parties.

Same reason I'd have several party favors for my Les Paul and Shotgun parties.
Last edited by JustRooster at Jan 3, 2017,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

I mean with a bow btw, not a rifle

Edit: this machine kills fascists

In case ya'll can't see I'm pointing at my dick

archery is fun af

also nice

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
i own 10 guns so that it will be 10x harder for obama to take my guns

Quote by neidnarb11890
i did archery in high school gym class 'cuz i didn't want to play a team sport that required lots of running
i was not good at it
still graduated

I think I'd be good at it but I did not graduate. If there's a correlation I need a bookie
i wonder what the feedback would be like with 10 Les Pauls in the same room going on at once

chain all of the pedals together

je m'appelle jimmy hendirx, and this is my Boeing 747 tribute band, hit it WEEEERAAAAOWAERAAAR--
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Quote by JustRooster
Mustache parties.
Quote by JustRooster
Mustache parties.

Maybe you need so many mustache mugs to compensate for not being able to grow an adequate mustache of your own.
Quote by theogonia777
Maybe you need so many mustache mugs to compensate for not being able to grow an adequate mustache of your own.

Maybe you keep replying to me to dilute the amount of posts in this thread which you utterly wrong.
Quote by JustRooster
Maybe you keep replying to me to dilute the amount of posts in this thread which you utterly wrong.

I keep replying to you because you keep replying to me. That's how replying works, Lamont.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Maybe no one needs ten of your posts about mugs how bout that

hey bb i missed you
Archery is an excellent way to defend against any threat to your virginity. Probably not the best for threats to your safety, though.
Free Ali
Quote by theogonia777
I keep replying to you because you keep replying to me. That's how replying works, Lamont.

Test.
Page 1 of 2