G'day guys,

I have no idea what tuners will work with my guitar and what wont!
Why do you want to replace the tuners? What's wrong with the current ones?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
My tuners are slipping, well 2 of them are, might have knocked them or something over the years of hard playing. would consider locking tuners.
Tuners that actually slip suggests that the worm and wheel inside are broken and you likely wouldn't be able to tune it to pitch with them at all.

Have you ensured that the nut isn't causing the tuning to slip?

I say all this because getting tuners that exactly match the dimensions of the old ones is not always easy, nor cheap. And modifications will negatively affects its value so it's best to avoid it if you can.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Its okay coz i have already damaged this sucker and swapped out the pickups haha
If you say so.

You need to measure the location of the screw holes or alignment pins of the existing tuners and the diameter and length of the posts. Then match that with the set of tuners you're considering on getting. The engineering drawings that appear in the listing of the tuners you're thinking of buying are there for that reason.

As for what replacement tuners will actually fit your guitar, I don't know. My knowledge on strats isn't exactly encyclopedic.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
IIRC Fender do make locking tuners that are a drop-in replacement for the standard ones.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Thanks lads, i went with replacement ones like i have save mucking around with drilling holes