Yes, I also race pigeons, own a whippet and hope the mine stays open so my kids can work their whole, short lives down there until they succumb to the black lung like I am, and all my male descendants have.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
found this pic of OP on his way to fuck yo bish

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

i wore one once.

then i saw a picture of myself.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i wore one once.

then i saw a picture of myself.

this you?

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
this you?

Nah, it was

Quote by Diemon Dave
actually more like

but less old man
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by kalypto
can't dab the dibnah
Not even Sauron could dab the Dibnah.

Quote by Diemon Dave
as a yorkshireman

ofc
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

i like to be multiple years behind trends, so i still wear my houston rockets hat with the flat brim, and now bc it is cold i am wearing slouchy beanies

mainly bc i have a pink one and a nice dark denim one (i think they are the first result for slouchy beanie on amazon) and they look with my purple hair tbh
i've got one, makes me look like a 14 year old chimney sweeper with a fake beard
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I wore them about 3-4 years ago regularly. I've since grown out my hair and wear cloth headbands when I'm not rocking the maxwell fro now.

I think there's starting to be a trend where more people are wearing them lately, I just hope it doesn't turn into the fedora bit again.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
I wear a newsboy cap every now and again if it's raining, just because I'm fed up of having to wrestle with an umbrella in the rain, plus I have a habit of misplacing umbrellas. I figured the more unusual the headgear, the less likely I am to lose it somewhere. There's quite a massive variation in fashion in London though, so people don't usually bat an eyelid at a person wearing a flat cap or newsboy cap.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Jan 5, 2017,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Not even Sauron could dab the Dibnah.

this is the funniest thing i've seen all week where the fuck did you find this
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one

My grandpa looked pretty good with them. I have some of his old hats, but my head's bigger than his so they don't fit.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by soundgarden1986
i look like a dildo with a hat on so i dont wear any
have you tried wearing a dildo as a hat? could reverse the polarity and cause the opposite effect
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser
have you tried wearing a dildo as a hat? could reverse the polarity and cause the opposite effect
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I think I would look like some sort of artist if I wore one
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I've got a proper Peaky Blinders style Baker Boy hat which is pretty cool. I rarely wear it as it doesn't really match any of my usual clothes but once in a while I'll don the tweed and hat and go the races or something.
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
no because im not retired

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Quote by K33nbl4d3

jim'll draw it

i think

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
they are for bald/balding people.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I mean if you can pull it off then by all means go for it. But nah, not for me.
You just look like a chav if you're under 60 and wear them

Don't be this guy

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I have a nice plain light grey Tilley that I really dig. Been meaning to get a darker colour.