Poll: What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity?
Poll Options
View poll results: What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity?
13 and under
7 7%
7 7%
5 5%
10 9%
11 10%
15 14%
15 14%
1 1%
3 3%
1 1%
23-25
4 4%
26-29
0 0%
30 or older
0 0%
I am 17 or younger and a virgin
3 3%
I am 18 or 19 and a virgin
2 2%
I am 20 to 22 and a virgin
8 7%
I am 23 to 25 and a virgin
5 5%
I am 26 to 29 and a virgin
5 5%
I am 30 or older and a virgin
2 2%
I am 35 or older and a virgin
3 3%
Voters: 107.
Page 1 of 4
~ Still saving mine for OP ~

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
If you can save it until you're 30 you become a wizard.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
lost it to a woman named jason on 375th and 1st street in New Devon, Aremica
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Got fucked at 16

fucked at 18
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
Got fucked at 16

fucked at 18
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

trowz just jelly cuz his sugar daddy's also a tease
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american

I was in town from college and one of my chick friends I met in my ROTC class in highschool just asked me out of the blue if I wanted to do dinner. So I took her to this sushi place (hotboxed the car before lol) and we ate some good food the waiter kept mentioning how we're a good couple and shit. One thing led to another and we ended up having a good time on a playground near my house at around midnight. She didn't tell me she had a BF tho so I felt like total scumbag when I found out later, what a ho....

Random pic from her Facebook like a year before we smashed, she hardly posts on social media. Latina chick on the right holding the guitar with both hands. She cut her hair short and she was pretty thin and sexy when we hung out

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Trowzaa
Take your judgment elsewhere, you stupid fucking bastard
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Thanks, UG.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
k.lainad
You cucked someone, you bull, you.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
18. First time I had sex was with a guy.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I was 16, but it was about a month before my 17th birthday
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
idk, how old are you
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I had sex was with a guy.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
my doctor touched my pee pee

that counts right?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I was also 19, kinda weird to see so many people lose it right around there, I assumed most people would have lost their virginity while in highschool.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
I was also 19, kinda weird to see so many people lose it right around there, I assumed most people would have lost their virginity while in highschool.

Virgins are mostly a silent majority.

It's not like virgins go shout on their rooftop saying yo fellow neighbors ima virgin and proud! It's mostly just people who have already had sex that talk about their sex experiences and this creates a false majority.

I bet that around half of high school seniors graduate a virgin. And according to another poll, 12% of the population are virgins at 20 to 24.
Last edited by ShadowProphet at Jan 5, 2017,
19, was never going to happen at 16 I was still the fat kid from school with the longish hair

After some weight loss, a haircut, and facial hair (a man's make up) I was ready

So if we're sharing the war story...
so me and my best mate were bored one night and decided to meet one of his friends at her house, I had met her 4 or 5 times before and she was a nice enough girl so we got on well

We decide to stick a film on (on Netflix of all things) it was some crappy aussie horror, me and my mate Sat down on a little 2 seater sofa and she then Sat between us cuddling up to me, after the movie had ended she went to toilet and my mate whispered to me "I'm leaving because she's into you" she comes back down and my mate tells her he's leaving to meet his girlfriend as she's finished work

As he was leaving he mouthed to me the magic words "don't fuck it up"

I told her I'd stay as it was too early to call it a night which she was more than happy about so we stuck on a series and before the intro to the show had finished she jumped on me and we were making out, next thing I know she undid my jeans (I at this point was shitting myself) and then we did it.

For a few months after we were friends with benefits, but that had to come to an end as it always does and we stayed good friends, then our friendship died down like we were back at square one. Me and her still talk when we need someone to talk to and everytime we meet to catch up we end up having sex out of pure attraction for each other.
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Last edited by cha33 armstrong at Jan 5, 2017,
Quote by cha33 armstrong
After some weight loss, a haircut, and facial (a man's make up) I was ready

That's weird. Usually, the facial happens at the end of sex, not before it.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola

pls no kinkshaming
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by chrismendiola

I meant facial hair christian 😢😢
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
I meant facial hair christian 😢😢

Are those tears in your eyes or should I give you two some alone time?
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
Are those tears in your eyes or should I give you two some alone time?

Both
- Frank Castle
To my best friends sister. I think she was 13.

We all went to Disneyland and she wanted some stuffed Mickey Mouse doll or something, but had no money.
So she said to me "Buy me that and you can do anything with me you want".
So I did, and then we did a few weeks later.
Her brother actually pressured her into honoring our agreement (Hey, what are best friends for if not to let you fuck their sister?).
Nothing puts women in the mood like stuffed dolls. At the ripe age of 12, CodeMonk figured this out and solicited prostitution.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by slipknot5678
Im 20 and still a virgin, but was gonna pick the 35+ option until i continued scrolling.

you ain't never been no virgin kid you were fucked from the start

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Page 1 of 4