Some of y'all know me from the Pit, so I'm here to share the guitar I got today, a Gretsch Streamliner 2622T. I saw it at the used section at my local Guitar Center for $250 in really good condition, and the guy at GC was disappointed I bought it, because he wanted it

It almost made it to 24 hours in the store until I walked off with it. Feels and sounds great.

Here's a better picture that shows the color better:
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
seems like a hell of a deal for $250

HNGD!
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
(Never thought I'd be typing this...)

Nice job, Horsedick!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Damn killer deal on a sweet axe! HNGD
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Niiiice!

HNGD!
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Lovely! I love the look of Gretsches a lot, and that looks like it's clean. Nice grab!
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
$250 for that? Can't complain. I love that colour.

Must've been a discounted by permitting her to S your D while you F'd her in the A.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by dementiacaptain
Lovely! I love the look of Gretsches a lot, and that looks like it's clean. Nice grab!

The previous owner apparently sold it because he never used it. So it's pretty much brand new
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Horsedick.MPEG

Best kind of deal, almost. Got one like that on my current car...not quite as deep a discount, but still...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!