Poll: Arz400 or rg470fm
Poll Options
View poll results: Arz400 or rg470fm
Arz400
0 0%
RG470FM
0 0%
Voters: 0.
Which one and why. Looking to buy one. Both are used and in great condition. I know they're not the most similar guitars but that's where I'm at. Not looking for guitar bashing just pros and cons to comparisons. I know they're not 2,000 dollar guitars, I don't have $2,000. Thanks dudes.
Depends on if you want a Floyd Rose or not.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
He used it in a generic sense like when someone asks for a Kleenex, they'll take Puffs or the store bought. Not quite with double-locking trems, but that's the gamut he was talking about.

Do you want a double-locking tremolo system or not?
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Quote by austinsmock2
T00DEEPBLUE it doesn't come with a floyd rose has ibanezs' edge zero 2

Floyd Rose is a generic term to refer to such double-locking systems.

That's why the 'Original' Floyd Rose' is officially named as such; to differentiate it from the generic term.

Now that the semantics are out the way, do you want a Floyd Rose or not?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
T00DEEPBLUE

Ahh sorry man didn't know. And honestly sure they're cool, but definitely not the reason I would buy a guitar over another one and I could live without it and not care.