I have only listened to Hotline Bling and a few days ago I listened to Best I Ever Had for the first time. Those are solid songs.

post the best Drake songs so I don't have to find them myself.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
but also is Drake even good though
yes I too identify strongly enough with a guy begging me to buy his album within his own song
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I got The Rap Year Book for Christmas and one of his songs was in there and that's why I made this thread. Here is the excerpt from the chapter on Drake:

It’s easy to make fun of Drake, and so a lot of people do that. Sometimes, even when you aren’t trying to do that, you still do that. The art for this chapter, it’s Drake doing pottery. It wasn’t meant as an insult, and it’s not an insult.

I told the illustrator, “Do something cool and something that Drake would do but that’s not rapping or rap-related,” and a few days later that picture was in my inbox. And when I saw it I said, “Well, that’s pretty perfect.” Drake probably doesn’t do pottery, but Drake might do pottery. Drake might do anything. It doesn’t matter what you say after “Drake doing...” There’s a possibility he’d do it, or has already done it, and that’s half the reason it’s funny, and the other half is because he’s Drake.

– Drake riding a ten-speed bicycle.
– Drake opening a ketchup bottle.
– Drake shopping for a fern.
– Drake making a Where the Red Fern Grows joke while shopping for that fern.

None of those things are insults, but they kind of are, but they’re definitely not. So Drake might do pottery. And if he doesn’t do it sincerely, he’ll (almost certainly) do it ironically. Because he’s funny and charming and transcendent, and sometimes only two of those things, and sometimes all three. When he was on Ellen DeGeneres’s show there was a segment where he read the side effects for an anti-depression drug in a sexy voice (funny). When he hosted the Juno Awards he did a thing where he hung out with old people and formed Old Money, a takeoff of the Young Money record label he’s signed to (funny and charming). When he hosted the ESPYs [Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly Award] he blew into the ear of a basketball player named Lance Stephenson because Lance had done it to LeBron James a few months earlier in a play-off game (funny and charming and transcendent). Could you ever even picture one single other rap superstar blowing in Lance Stephenson’s ear, or any player from the Charlotte Hornets for that matter? No, you can not. Only Drake.
i already made this thread twice

brad

Drake is trash
My God, it's full of stars!
let's post rap that isn't shit

sry mint (that's a double entendre right there if u remember)