Hot damn, that's actually difficult..

Three that I never turn down:

A hot, cherry bakewell tart slice with mascarpone
Cherry ice cream
Mums homemade apple and blueberry crumble <3333
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I make chocolate fudge brownies all the time. Any type of cheesecake or tiramisu is good to me. Same goes for any flavor of ice cream. Pecan pie is my favorite pie, but I'll enjoy any kind of pie if offered. I'm not picky at all when it comes to sweets.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Fried ice cream with churros
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Can never go wrong with a good steamed pudding, or lemon meringue pie.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
The Gobi.

Stupid, painfully unfunny dad jokes aside, I like peach cobbler. Carrot cake is also great.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
grandma's fruit trifle

it's good enough to fuck

Quote by Wolfinator-x
Carrot cake is also great.
you are the worst kind of person
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
reecedouglas1

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Gorilla Glue no. 4
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by Will Lane
more of the entree

but whats your favorite entree then??
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
Sticky toffee pudding with a scoop or two of ice cream.

Rarely have dessert though as I try to be healthy...
Quote by jakesmellspoo
grandma's fruit trifle blue waffle

it's good enough to fuck

you are the worst kind of person
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
cheesecake

it makes me feel happy inside
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
i mean if u don't say cheesecake then ur just awful tbh
On the other hand, if you say cheesecake, you're bland af.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
lutefisk and the blood of my enemies?

lol, cheesecake or ice cream. as long as it has strawberries
Quote by slapsymcdougal
On the other hand, if you say cheesecake, you're bland af.
bland and proud
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Apple pie, followed shortly by mint chocolate chip ice cream.

A good straberry rhubarb based dessert is always good.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
A super moist chocolate cake with vanilla icing. Or fresh chocolate chip cookies. Or a nice a chocolate shake. Or pie. I just really love sweets guys. Especially chocolate.
If someone promises me blueberry cheesecake, there's a very short list of things I won't do to get it.
i make this p damn good Irish cream chocolate cheesecake.

i mean it's out of a recipe book and it's the kind you don't have to bake, but it's good and i felt like patting myself on the back just now.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
This thread is making my diabetes tingle
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
My mom's cheesecake. I think I can ramp up the recipe though, I want to come up with a cherry sauce to go with it.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.