Magneto
3 12%
Frodo
0 0%
Rudy
4 15%
Guy in the Pirate movies
2 8%
Guy in the horse movie (it was like a race in the desert)
5 19%
Ned Stark
2 8%
Sallah
1 4%
Very Merry
2 8%
Flippin Pippin
7 27%
Voters: 26.
Watching the LotR movies, just seeing who everyone prefers?
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Darth Vader
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I really liked that scene where he fought the Daleks
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Viggo Mortensen, because he's a badass character with badass hair.

fun fact : my first avatar on UG was Aragorn
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

There's a fanclub for girls that crawl out of TVs?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
k.lainad he's the horse fellow I put in the poll, I couldn't remember his name from the Disney movie. Something like Frank
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
great poll.

maybe Mikey

or Tom Stahl/Joey Cusack

probably Yorkshire guy that dies in everything
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Shrek
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Boromir obvs

Merry is the best hobbit though
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
inb4 clerks 2 scene
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Dregen
i'm bilbo baggins with stilts tippin the petri dish

(fresh)
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by rnorris586
Frodo wouldn't have made it too far had it not been for Samwise!!!
Frodo is the embodiment of thirsty.

Imagine walking 1700-odd miles to get your ring destroyed.
Dimebag
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Gimli is the worst member

1. Floats the awful mines of Moria idea

2. Has to be tossed

3. Can't ride a horse by himself

4. Can't see over the battlements

5. Loses in a drinking contest to literally Orlando Bloom

6. Is more useful as Treebeard
Gimli is great and obviously comedic relief. He's so full of himself but consistently under performs lol, except at the battle of helm's deep

Also Moria isn't his idea.

Tossed is a movie-ism.

Pretty much everything you said is a movie-ism actually. The thing I said at the beginning of this post though is how he's portrayed in books, which they amplified for the movies.

"I am more stout than a man and less likely to tire than an elf!"

>can't keep up with Aragorn and Legolas when they run dozens of miles to get Merry and Pippin

Gimli is great because for most of the series he's with Legolas and Aragorn, the former which 90% of things that happen don't bother him because he's an elf and totally above everything, and the latter which has special shit handed to him because he's from the line of kings. Gimli's the only one of the three who's ever in like real peril and just gets dragged along lol
My God, it's full of stars!
Not really fair to compare Gimli to Aragorn cause he's some sort of super human, and Legolas is a magic elf
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by Dreadnought
Gimli is great and obviously comedic relief. He's so full of himself but consistently under performs lol, except at the battle of helm's deep

Also Moria isn't his idea.

Tossed is a movie-ism.

Pretty much everything you said is a movie-ism actually. The thing I said at the beginning of this post though is how he's portrayed in books, which they amplified for the movies.

"I am more stout than a man and less likely to tire than an elf!"

>can't keep up with Aragorn and Legolas when they run dozens of miles to get Merry and Pippin
Yes it is. But Gandalf is not keen("No, Gimli. I would not take the road through Moria unless I had no other choice.")
I remember that part being primarily a debate between Gandalf and Aragorn, with them trying Gandalf's way up Caradhras and then giving up, going with Aragorn's way, which is Moria
Boromir is definitely the worst tbh. Faramir is way better
Quote by Dreadnought
I remember that part being primarily a debate between Gandalf and Aragorn, with them trying Gandalf's way up Caradhras and then giving up, going with Aragorn's way, which is Moria
I'm pretty sure Aragorn favoured the Pass.
Whichever, it was them two debating about which path to take, one favored trying the pass and the other favored Moria
flippin pippin

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Dreadnought
Whichever, it was them two debating about which path to take, one favored trying the pass and the other favored Moria
Though they had both initially intended to go for the Gap of Rohan. Gimli still held out hope that Balin's expedition to Moria had turned out better than it did.
Quote by chrismendiola
So I guess you all lied when you claimed to have lost your virginities.

brb repping your max and stealing yr girl