Good day,
I have a question regarding the converter. Recently I got my hands on Furman PQ3, which is made in US and for US, so I can't use it in EU without the converter, googling just showed that there are tons of different types and I'm not sure which one will exactly I should buy, so maybe some one here could give a suggestion or a direction where to look?
Thanks for the answers!