it snowed here and the roads are really icy and my town has 1 snow plow for the whole county and we had to cancel our church services tomorrow

work on your chimey tone and delay/reverb pedal settings for the worship music obv

the holy spirit only comes if you have a vintage fender amp or an AC30
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pray

edit: ok instead of that check out some how stuff is made videos on Youtube they're informative AND fun
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Acϵ♠
work on your chimey tone and delay/reverb pedal settings for the worship music obv

the holy spirit only comes if you have an AC30
this is true but i leave my ac30 at the church building
Low wattage Reverend tube amps also suffice in a pinch for the bringing of the holy spirit
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Fap for Jesus, but not over Jesus.
cum tribute jesus
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
cum tribute jesus

Now you know why he can't open that eye. He ain't winking.
cum tribute a picture of jesus being given an angry pirate

do it for love, will.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Brunch with bottomless mimosas obviously. Are there other things to do Sunday mornings?
we had to cancel our church services tomorrow

You say that like it's a bad thing
SNOW DAY FROM CHURCH
SNOW DAY FROM CHURCH
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
i live in texas and it was like -6 F last night and i saw big chunks of snow on my lawn this morning, ice all over the place.
it never snows down here, like ever.
was wearing shorts outside like 2 days ago
bipolar weather af
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
watch 14 hrs of whose line?

Wait, it's possible to stop after 14 hours? I've filled the last month watching whose line clips.
I've often wondered what its like to actually live in a place where it regularly snows....I think it'd be interesting.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I've often wondered what its like to actually live in a place where it regularly snows....I think it'd be interesting.

It's cold and horrible and worst of all people become dumb as fucking when driving in the snow.
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
People become dumb as fuck when there's a tiny bit of rain here, so no difference I guess.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
it's probably worse in a temperate area.

there's never snow on the ground long enough for the already terrible drivers to learn how to deal with it.

especially 4 wheel drive dickshits.

i have 4 wheel drive. i am snow/ice proof.

as all four tires spin while they slide sideways into 5 other cars and flip into a ditch.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by i_lovemetallica

Here, people basically spend an inordinate amount of time taking pictures of themselves in shorts and summer clothes doing outdoor things in snowstorms to show how, idk, cool they are or something.

In reality we're all freezing our asses off and we're pissed about having to dig our cars out of another foot of snow to go to work, just like everyone else would be.

Snow's awesome on days off, though.
I would love to get a snow day occasionally.

The best we get here is that sometimes I can avoid travelling to work because we get what's called a "Code Red" fire danger rating.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by jakesmellspoo

there's never snow on the ground long enough for the already terrible drivers to learn how to deal with it.

as all four tires spin while they slide sideways into 5 other cars and flip into a ditch.

This is definitely true. The people down here have no idea how to drive on snow, and are pretty bad driving in the rain even.
God is going to send you all to hell for canceling church.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

mustangs don't have 4 wheel drive tho
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠

In 1965 Harry Ferguson Research built three 4wd Mustang . so there are a few out there that are.
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
Quote by Acϵ♠

And on a super related note, for those who haven't seen this glorious song-

*wipes tear away*
It's just so beautiful
*sniffle*
It's cold as dick over here, being used to beach weather year round.

Research Antarctica and the occultian things that have happened there. Pretty sure there's some crazy shit going on down there. "When hell freezes over"... did this originate from the temples there? Check this shit:

February 13th 2016
Pope and head of Russian Orthodoxy (Patriarch Kirill) meet. First time this has happened in 962 years.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-orthodox-cuba-arrival-idUSKCN0VL26B5hBAP7FfJWTkI16Dj-g

A few days later
Russian Orthodoxy head visits Antarctica, shortly after meeting Pope. First time a Russian Orthodox leader has ever been to the continent.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html

February 15th 2016
China and Argentina announce new economic deal including purchase of Chinese fighter jets, huge Chinese investment in Argentine railways, nuclear plants, dams
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/558226/China-Argentina-falkland-islands-fighter-jets
February 2016
Chinese government reveals it has built a 'satellite/ space tech' base in Southern Argentina, the first such installation to be built off of Chinese soil.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/26/argentina-congress-china-satellite-space-station

March 15th 2016
Argentine government report they sank a 'Chinese fishing boat' near a restricted area off the coast of Southern Argentina.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/15/americas/argentina-chinese-fishing-vessel/

March 24th 2016
Barack Obama visits Bariloche, Southern Argentina.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-obama-argentina-idUSKCN0W700Q

October 16th 2016
Sir Ranulph Fiennes (famous Everest climber) BLOCKED from visiting antarctica by British government.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sir-ranulph-fiennes-antarctic-trip-9038521

October 28th 2016
Every nation with rights to Antarctica signs a treaty banning fishing in Antarctica for the next 35 years.They say the reason is to save the '''Chilean sea bass'''.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/antarctica-region-largest-marine-protected-area-ross-sea-a7384956.html

November 11th 2016
John Kerry visits Antarctica
https://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2016/11/264108.htm

Also, watch The Thing. That's a pretty good movie. And We Live, Big Trouble in Little China, and a few others from John Carpenter.

Besides that?

Pray that the Evil isn't released from the permafrost man. smh
oh come on Lard the Tuurngait isn't evil
Quote by EndTheRapture51
i_lovemetallica

Ever read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? Your statement makes me think of the poor whale falling from the sky, watching the ground rushing toward him and thinking something along the lines of "I've never met the ground before, I wonder if it will be my friend."