there has not
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
i've never eaten a pear/never left Philly
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
yes but i don't remember them because i was drinking a lot/getting stoned during that game every time plus im drinking/getting stoned now too and that makes it harder to remember.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Not me, but my cousin had some friends over drinking, and my uncle was havin some drinks with them as they were playing card games. A never have I ever card came up and my uncle says, "never have I ever tried anal".
My cousins girlfriend snaps at him and says "you tell your dad everything!!"
"Well I didn't tell him that" he replies.
Funny story.
"Never have I ever been happy."

We all laughed until we realized he was being sincere.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826

nice
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by zgr0826

then no one drank because no one had been happy

then ervyone cri
"Never have I ever not used a common household item as a sex toy and put it back where it belongs"