question?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Not having them in the correct order is surprisingly frustrating.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
where? when?

how?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Joseph Stalin.
A giant inflatable penguin.
In the name of love.
Chuzhou.
By their powers combined.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
whink?
Whank.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
"No eyes, I haven't got any eyes or mouth or teeth, tongue or nose. I haven't got anything but my whole face is scooped out. Oh Jesus Christ, it's me and I'm alive! Oh no, it can't be! Not me, I.. I.. I can't live like this. I.. I.. I can't! Please no, I can't! I can't! Help me. Somebody please help me! Mother, where are you? Help me mother, I'm having a nightmare and I can't wake up. If you don't wake me up, I'll be like this for years."
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
"No eyes, I haven't got any eyes or mouth or teeth, tongue or nose. I haven't got anything but my whole face is scooped out. Oh Jesus Christ, it's me and I'm alive! Oh no, it can't be! Not me, I.. I.. I can't live like this. I.. I.. I can't! Please no, I can't! I can't! Help me. Somebody please help me! Mother, where are you? Help me mother, I'm having a nightmare and I can't wake up. If you don't wake me up, I'll be like this for years."

cliff notes?
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by NewDayHappy
cliff notes?
CliffsNotes (formerly Cliffs Notes, originally Cliff's Notes and often, erroneously, CliffNotes) are a series of student study guides available primarily in the United States. The guides present and explain literary and other works in pamphlet form or online.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
uwutm8
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? I mean honestly.
Quote by irishstang_87
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? I mean honestly.

Well as the following are some of these things are looking for the most part of a sudden death of the orca the following week and I will check out this site is not very consistent with what we would do if you want me to be a little disappointed with a big difference between a lot more fast moving in with a smile on his own life and the sheer volume of your life.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
for me, the answer is simple...

Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins, Apollo 11, July 20, 1969, Moon, A giant leap for mankind.
Quote by Banjocal

Whone, by Metallica? The mhusic video.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by irishstang_87

And how now quick slimy kitty.

Yeast doth quell set yonder flour the stuff of Coney Island hot dogs. Such things do not but with how for and the squids are random words that don't mean anything. That which was for how and as such shall henceforth the crazy gene of butt dicks. Forgiven for acts of treason wretched convent of lemon drops from sepulcher skies of viridian because I said so.

But for what shall forsooth this be withheld from withdrawn without the beyond of creation for leptons that vibrate with such ferocity as run for role of Head Honcho of the right cheerful how-d'ye-do. Schtick ran for clever wordplay of the Sun Spirit of Flint, Michigan. Ripped fabric of space-time generations astrological radiation and the radical cut of stern sea captains of the world flit with twisted remarks; blaspheme the lord of proverbial so-and-so and other assorted what-fors and have-nots.

Cultureless frost wolves massacre heathen domiciles and dampen the sod of magic and a game of chance. Contested for the forthright hounds of the cursed forest of fathomless despair, vaguely thread joy of unsportsmanlike misadventures in the justice of chronic solace from bleak fortitude of constant requisition of northern fjord and heathland.

Forth brought beyond anticosmic mist that enshrouds in youthful misconducted fortifications of spacemen in pursuit of the eternal wheel of the sun and the masked Timelord, whose domain boundless the canyon of hollow and simplicity grants eloquence of wordsmithing.

Greybeard glanced forth the runnel of the grand wind count of many a lesser man than for that purpose solely wrought from the trappings of desolation in the echos of the wind-shadow. Scarred of crimson upon silver blades of supreme corruption beyond the ken of mortal hands, thrust upon the void for the souls will-o'-the-wisp lead the mind astray into taphophobic expiration upon hearts of caress of the hand of eternal fate of mankind.

Struck down upon gladiatorial wanderings and bemused at reason and descent of hellbent thorn-tinged dark-wings of the Grand Archmagus, she who brings dawn with the hand of malevolent fate of poetic justice of the final degree.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by captainsnazz
how has nobody posted this yet

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one