I have a GCB95 from the 80's. Hasn't been used since then. When I bypass it, the signal is fine. When I click it on, I can hear the wah sweep moving when I move the pedal, but at a very low volume, and nothing I play comes through. So, no guitar signal when the wah is enabled, but I can hear the wah sweep.

This happens with a battery or a power adapter. No difference. All connections seems to be in place. I cleaned everything up with canned air. Still the same.

Any ideas or help would be appreciate. I'm not great with electronics, but I'm starting to pick things up more am and fine with whatever I need to do to get this fixed, and will probably put some mods on it afterward.
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker
Have you cleaned the input and output jacks with contact cleaner like DeOxit?

Used known good cables?
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Quote by metalmingee
Have you cleaned the input and output jacks with contact cleaner like DeOxit?

Used known good cables?

I used contact cleaner for the pot. It's a consistent connection when it's bypassed, and always that noted situation when engaged. I'll try contact cleaner in the jacks though, just to try that angle. I used different quality cables, all of which work perfect in every other situation.
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker
something is wrong with the circuit, likely a faulty component. if you don't know what you're looking for then there's no easy way to test which one is broken either.
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by greeny23
something is wrong with the circuit, likely a faulty component. if you don't know what you're looking for then there's no easy way to test which one is broken either.

Yeah, I was hoping it was something obvious. I'll go through parts with a multimeter or consider getting a new board for it

Thanks for the thoughts, gents.