I would appreciate suggestions on guitar, amp and speaker (for living room). Budget is 600-1000 USD/EUR.

Music examples:
Sunn, Earth, Boris, Black Sabbath, Sleep, Electric Wizard, Bongripper, Yob, Ufomammut
Darkthrone, Ulver, Burzum, Absu

Opinions on ESP LTD EC-256 / Orange Micro Terror?
The EC256 is pretty good from what I remember. I have an EC256P which is good other than tuning stability. The normal 256 didn't have that issue but it didn't have the pickups I wanted. To be honest though I'd say just get an Epiphone Les Paul Standard, they're cheap used. As for amps I have a Laney AOR which covers all that stuff fine, maybe with a pedal for the black metal stuff. Where are you?
Epiphone G400 could be a good bet for a guitar, and an Orange Micro Dark with a 1x12 cabinet would give you a decent stoner/ desert sound well within budget. A Nano Bass Big Muff or similar (basically, variation of Big Muff or clone that suits you) Will you be playing by yourself at home, or with others? If you could find a used Tiny Terror for a good price, that would be suitable for gigs too.
An amp by Orange or Laney should be perfect.

You'll want a decent OD, Distortion, Delay or Tremolo pedal. Fuzz wouldn't hurt either. You don't need it all at once, though. Take your time and build up your pedalboard patiently, and you won't be sorry. So realize that what I suggest below may not be affordable for you right now...but you might find good deals on used ones.

For OD & Distortion, I often recommend the Visual Sound (now TrueTone) Jekyll & Hyde V2 or V3, or the Red Witch Famulus, both of which are pretty good OD/Dist dual pedals. But given what you want to play, I'd opt for discrete pedals- those are good, but I don't think they're quite up to playing the stuff by the newer bands on your list.

Instead, I'd look at the Okko Dominator MII (Red or Black), Emma Pisdiyowat, or the Empress Heavy for Distortion.

The Okko Diablo or Diablo Plus would be good ODs to consider.

Re: options on fuzz pedals, look here
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1709810

And
Quote by dannyalcatraz
I am no Electric Wizard or tech or guru of any kind, so my perspective on the market looks different. While there may be only three ACTUAL lines of fuzz circuit pedigree, I see all kinds of claims builders make about "based on the obscure but sought after _________ fuzz circuit", or rarely "a new kind of fuzz".

Rather than try to sort all the truth from lies & marketing, I just shop with my ears (& sometimes my eyes, too- some nice enclosures being sold out there)... If a pedal does stuff I like, who cares if its circuitry derived from a Muff, a Fuzzface, or Marvin the Martian?

Here are fuzzes in my possession (marked with a *) or on my radar.

- Electro-Harmonix Russian Big Muff Pi*

- Spaceman Effects WOW Signal*- "The WOW Signal is a unique, all analog modulated fuzz device. At the heart of this machine lies a UFO-shaped, vintage Soviet germanium transistor. The circuit then adds in modern components, to yield a wide variety of pre and post cold war fuzz tones, from bright and buzzy to thick and fuzzy."

- Death By Audio Supersonic Fuzz Gun*- "unique"

- Death By Audio Fuzz War- no info

- ARC Effects Crimson King*- based on the Buzz Fuzz

- ARC Effects Big Green- based on Russian Muffs

- Wren & Cuff Tall Font Russian- based on Russian Muffs

- Magnetic Effects White Atom*- Si/Ge transistor fuzz

- Magnetic Effects Buzzkill*- based on 60's Ge transistor fuzzes

- Catalinbread Antichthon*- fuzz/tremolo/harmonizer/tone generator

- Catalinbread Perseus (sub-octave fuzz)*

- Catalinbread Manx Loaghtan- based on one of the Muffs

- Black Arts Toneworks Sarcophagus v2*- Pharaoh & LSTR combo

- Black Arts Toneworks Coven- Pharaoh & Black Forest combo

- Black Arts Toneworks Black Forest*- "The Black Forest takes a celebrated circuit and drags it through the dirt. More gain, more fatness."

- Black Arts Toneworks LSTR- "LSTR is from the same BMP family, but unlike the Pharaoh, which is dialed back a little, LSTR is the action!" BMP probably means Big Muff Pi.

- Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh- "The Pharaoh pedal, while its roots and DNA are classic fuzz, has a few twists." Probably based on the Big Muff Pi (see the LSTR, above).

- SolidGoldFX Sasori- "The Sasori, or scorpion in Japanese, is our interpretation of the classic Shin-ei FY-2 Companion Fuzz."

- Earthquaker Devices Hoof Reaper- combination of their Hoof (Green Russian Si/Ge Muff) and Tone Reaper (another Si/Ge hybrid) fuzz pedals + octave up

- Fuzzhugger Suneater- no info

- Fuzzhugger Doom Bloom- no info

- Fuzzhugger Algal Bloom- no info

- Fuzzhugger Upper (octave fuzz)- no info

- Fuzzhugger Sonic Shroom/AB Synth- no info

- Visual Sound Angry Fuzz (octave fuzz)

(Yes, I may have missed one or two as well...)
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Delay...

Line 6's DL4 is a solid option. Catalinbread's Belle Epoch and Echorec are quite nice, as are all 3 of Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport pedals. Watt of Boris has been known to use a Roland Space Echo- rare & pricey as I recall. Boss's RE-20 Space Echo is a worthy substitute, and is much easier to find. Cheaper, too.

Tremolo pedals I like are the Red Witch Pentavocal Trem and the EHX Super Pulsar.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

The doom bands you mentioned are largely about loud vintage-voiced amps with optional/necessary pedals like Rats and Big Muff. Second Wave BM is just Shitty Amps With Gain And Treble Cranked.

The ESP + Terror combo would probably cover a lot of the territory with a 12" speaker and maybe a good fuzz & delay (MXR Carbon Copy and EHX Nano Big Muff maybe). Caveat is that some of the dronier stuff just isn't the same at bedroom volume. For Blakc Metal just crank the gain and tone knob and trem pick away
First of all, I want to thank you guys for the great feedback. The forum community is really nice.

The Laney AOR seems to be awesome but the cheapest I could find was 500 Euro. Haven't found any Line 6's DL4. I can squeeze some extra money in the amp if it is worth the difference. Ampeg VL 1002, Peavey Windsor were about 250 Euro, but I cannot evaluete them. Most of the time I'll play stoned and I'll appreciate the difference in sound. How loud the amp is is secoundary to me (I don't wanna get deported from Gemany haha) and I would use the headphones quite often - nocturnal mammal.

What is the difference between Orange Terror and Terror Dark?

About pedals. Everything is relatively new to me and research pedals after I get my guitar, but I'll take everything you suggested in concern. All I know for now is that I will have a Boss Hyper Fuzz FZ2.

I'd rather have the Les Paul shape then the SG. Is there a noticeable difference between g400 and Les Paul standard? Or Alnico Classic Pro Humbucker and ESP LH-150? Other options?
In my experience, the main differences between a typical LP and SG (within a given manufacturer's product line) are aesthetic and ergonomic. An SG will tend to be lighter overall, with better upper-fret access, but will also be a bit more neck heavy. LPs tend to have better balance.

As for your shopping...

Well, again, building your rig one piece at a time will seem slow (and frustrating, perhaps), but your overall results will be more satisfying. It will also be cheaper, and paradoxically faster, because you won't be buying lower-grade stuff and replacing it. The more patient you are...

And remember, cheaper isn't necessarily worse. You might not be able to find that DL4, but the Boss RE-20 is a good pedal, easy to find, and not too pricey. I have one myself.

Given my situation, I do have time (moving to a flat in a couple of months so no rush anyway). I want to do it right, but I lack knowledge and that's why I'm here.
Quote by smak.mathos

What is the difference between Orange Terror and Terror Dark?

About pedals. Everything is relatively new to me and research pedals after I get my guitar, but I'll take everything you suggested in concern. All I know for now is that I will have a Boss Hyper Fuzz FZ2.

The Dark Terror has more gain, an effects loop, and a mid range shift knob (scooped-flat-boost) as opposed to the bass-treble tilt tone knob.

The Boss FZ-2 Hyper Fuzz is the sound of Electric Wizard's Come My Fanatics and Dopethrone. I love it but keep in mind the two fuzzes are kinda extreme and being octavia style don't like complex chord shapes. Big Muffs are more akin to the sound of Boris, Earth and Bongripper. Sunn o))) uses old school Rats with LM308s, matt pike uses modern voiced metal amps and big muffs, and Mike Scheidt from Yob uses MXR Dist+/Dod 250/Ross Distortion circuits (they're the same thing).
OR15 on the cheap with a HB 2X12"?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Is 270 Euro for a Laney AOR 30 Pro-Tube an acceptable price? Cheapest OR15 is 490 Euro atm and I don't see them going for noticeably cheaper in the future. How much difference would it make compared to a Laney AOR 30 or 50?

From what I see, ESP's are more afforable secound hand than Epiphones. Can I get some feedback on the following deals?
ESP LTD EC-256 AVB with x2 81 EMG for 300 Euro (fair condition).
ESP LTD EC-1000 E with 81 EMG and 60 EMG (mint condition) for 620 Euro.

A new ESP EC-256 BLK with 2x LH-150 would cost me 350 Euro, and a new Epiphone Standard with 2x Alnico Classic Humbucker 300 Euro.
You might like this.

Not sure if I'm getting smarter od dumber, but there's where I'm stuck atm:

Laney AOR 30 is out of the question - too loud. Was thinking about Laney VC 15 - maybe still loud, but more importantly, I really need a headphone option. Looked for the Blackstar HT1 / HT5 but they aren't real tubes, the feedback about the headphone sound quality is inconvenient and apparently they don't handle pedals very well.

I'd like to focus on my headphone problem first. What is your opinion on something like a Yamaha THR 10 (normal or X?)? Wouldn't mind having something like this separately from a tube amp because of the practicality and conectivity. I was also considering a desktop processor like Boss GT 001.

Sorry for bothering guys. There is plenty of product informations around, but not really in context of this music.
Volume knobs exist for a reason. The 15 isn't going to be much quieter than the 30, and even a cranked 1w amp will be very loud.

FWIW, I have heard good things about the small THRs generally, but don't know that one will do what you want, genre-wise.

Did just see this in my inbox yesterday, though:
http://www.oldbloodnoise.com/pedals/headphone-amp