Hi, guys.
So, for months I have been searching for a new guitar. I am pretty much set on one of these:
- Epihone LP Tribute Plus
- Chapman Guitars ML-2 Classic
- CHapman Guitars ML-1 CAP10
- Fender Standard Strat HSH (Mexico made, ofcourse)
I play classic rock, blues, some jazz, P&W.
So, which one you guys say I should get? I don”t have acces to other good guitar players with knowledge about gear in my area, so this is the only way for me to get some feedback on guitars and stuff.
thanks.
Would you rather have a Strat or a Les Paul?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I played strat-like guitars until now and i like them.
But I realy love the LP style guitars, also.
It”s 50/50 for both of them, I guess.
All of this guitars will do the music you want them to. But if you played strats up to this point, why not get a les paul to spice it up a bit? So its really down to your preferences. Chapmans are said to be good guitars, altough the ones that i tried werent really my cup of tea, so are the fenders. I think the biggest risk is the epiphone, but their upper mid range models are great as well. The strats will have more tonal options tho, with a hsh setup and maybe coil splitting. The epi just has two humbuckers and thats it.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by gorkyporky
All of this guitars will do the music you want them to. But if you played strats up to this point, why not get a les paul to spice it up a bit? So its really down to your preferences. Chapmans are said to be good guitars, altough the ones that i tried werent really my cup of tea, so are the fenders. I think the biggest risk is the epiphone, but their upper mid range models are great as well. The strats will have more tonal options tho, with a hsh setup and maybe coil splitting. The epi just has two humbuckers and thats it.
No, the Epiphone Plus models all have push/pull coil splits.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
You played any of 'em?

Otherwise how do you know what neck contour, fretboard radius and nut width you will like?
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
I played the Epi, the Strat and the Chapman Cap10. I am willing to take the risk with the Chapman ML-2 Classic, but i am pretty sure i will dig it.