Poll: Which is the worse of the two physical activities?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which is the worse of the two physical activities?
Diarrhoea
18 34%
Vomiting
35 66%
Voters: 53.
Page 1 of 2
What's worse, diarrhoea or vomiting?

I hate both obviously but I just find diarrhoea completely shit ( ) but vomiting, whilst not a pleasant experience, as something that's a lot better personally.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I've never had diarrhoea but I'd guess it's worse. Puking sucks but once it's over you feel alright and if you're lucky enough to have sent it all down the toilet there's not much cleaning up to do. After diarrhoeaing (that's a word now) you have to wipe up smelly shit and that would suck.
I have nothing important to say
Vomiting, because - for me, anyway - that's usually more unexpected.

If I have the shits, I tend to be woken up as a result of it and stay home, so I never have to deal with that in an unfamiliar environment.
You actually made the thread

I personally don't see how anyone wouldn't say vomiting is worse.

Like, you poo naturally everyday anyway, so diarrhoea is just a less pleasant version of that. Vomiting is something that isn't supposed to happen whatsoever on a daily basis though, so it's a lot more unusual/traumatic when it does. Plus, when you feel a bit sick it makes you feel completely awful within yourself completely, to the point where you don't really want to move much sometimes. With just diarrhoea though, you might have a stomach ache, but it doesn't usually stop you going about your day-to-day business quite so much.
I don't think I've ever had diarrhea. Or if I have, it wasn't a "the worst" experience. Vomiting is though because of that feeling in your stomach.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by matt bickerton
You actually made the thread

I personally don't see how anyone wouldn't say vomiting is worse.

Like, you poo naturally everyday anyway, so diarrhoea is just a less pleasant version of that. Vomiting is something that isn't supposed to happen whatsoever on a daily basis though, so it's a lot more unusual/traumatic when it does. Plus, when you feel a bit sick it makes you feel completely awful within yourself completely, to the point where you don't really want to move much sometimes. With just diarrhoea though, you might have a stomach ache, but it doesn't usually stop you going about your day-to-day business quite so much.
i dunno bro, diarrhoea can be pretty awful. especially if you gotta go every 10 seconds and you're about to do a performance so you gotta hold in your diarrhea and run away with shit in your pants at the end of your performance while everyone laughs at how bad you performed due to the diarrhea and everything. that's never happened to me btw.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I prefer diarrhoea because you can at least sit down while it takes its course. Vomiting also makes my stomach hurt because of all the muscle straining, but diarrhoea may hurt a tad, but its just a brown waterfall
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
the shits you can more or less ignore as long as you're on the toilet tho it depends how bad it is cuz cramps n stuff make it basically butt vomit and then they're basically equal but the point is you cant read a book or somethin while puking
Quote by laid-to-waste
i dunno bro, diarrhoea can be pretty awful. especially if you gotta go every 10 seconds and you're about to do a performance so you gotta hold in your diarrhea and run away with shit in your pants at the end of your performance while everyone laughs at how bad you performed due to the diarrhea and everything. that's never happened to me btw.
Yea, sane people cancel.
I really hate vomiting. I think it's the anticipation, mostly.

Diarrhea is like who cares.
When I had the shits last it was not something I could ignore I was basically living on the toilet it was awful

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Yea, sane people cancel.

Sane people don't get the lead role in the school play
diarrhea for sure

i was vomiting so much the other day that i almost spent new years in the hospital but id still take that over runny shits every time. honestly you probably feel worse when you gotta vomit compared to when your ass is about to blow a gasket but taking the shit is only half the fight. wiping your ass after that is so frustrating cause it never seems to get completely clean and before you know it ya gotta go again. with vomiting you just get extremely cold after the deed is done. yeah heaving is bullshit but what are ya gonna do? besides if you're out in public your friends usually got you if you needa puke. aint nobody sticking around if you drop a mudslide in your pants.

Quote by ultimate-slash
Sane people don't get the lead role in the school play
Neither did I, and few people have ever survived calling me sane.
Dunno I can really anticipate when vomiting comes because of that cold saliva feel in my mouth about a minute beforehand but that wasn't something I had with the shits

Vomit tastes bad and that taste stays in your mouth for like all day. It also gets up your nose which is really awful.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Lyle
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Vomit is over and done with quick and doesn't really hurt or burn for me, just a gross taste in your mouth you can wash out. don't really feel that bad after, more relieved it's all out.

I vomit a lot though because I can't keep much liquid or food down. I can vomit pretty easily just standing over a toilet bowl, don't need to put my finger down my throat or any other trick.

diarrhoea on the other hand, has me running back to the toilet over and over and I think it will never end. even if I have got nothing left to dump, my body will make me feel like I do and that whole experience of sitting on the toilet feeling like you desperately need to shit but nothing is coming out, is the worst.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
diarrhea is p much something i've come to expect.

probably need to get some tests done for IBS or some other more serious ones.

when i smoke weed regularly i have way less intestinal problems.

puking happens. you get used to it once you start drinking.

i used to be terrified of puking as a kid when i was sick.

i'd wake up in the middle of the night and yell for my mom just to tell her i had to puke.

then i'd puke all over my bed.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
vomiting is worse because things aren't supposed to go that way whereas diarrhea is all one way
Either can't be worse than this thread tbh.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Wait wait hang on

I've got a w

I've got a w

I've got a w
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
Wait wait hang on

I've got a w

I've got a w

I've got a w
Pretty sure the doctor can give you a cream for that.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Dunno I can really anticipate when vomiting comes because of that cold saliva feel in my mouth about a minute beforehand but that wasn't something I had with the shits

Quote by theguitarist
Vomit is over and done with quick and doesn't really hurt or burn for me, just a gross taste in your mouth you can wash out. don't really feel that bad after, more relieved it's all out.

I vomit a lot though because I can't keep much liquid or food down. I can vomit pretty easily just standing over a toilet bowl, don't need to put my finger down my throat or any other trick.

diarrhoea on the other hand, has me running back to the toilet over and over and I think it will never end. even if I have got nothing left to dump, my body will make me feel like I do and that whole experience of sitting on the toilet feeling like you desperately need to shit but nothing is coming out, is the worst.
You're both comparing different severities of each though.

Vomiting once vs. Shitting all day long - yeah obviously shitting all day is worse

Vomiting once vs. one bad shit, or vomiting all day vs. shitting all day - surely it's undeniable that vomiting is the less pleasant experience?
Would rather vomit all day than shit all day tbh and I've vomited all day on a few occasions

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Would rather vomit all day than shit all day tbh and I've vomited all day on a few occasions
I've done both. Shitting all day(and night) is superior.

Also, E45 bath oil is a godsend after shitting for days on end.
i remember the abba movie came on when i was a child and i also shat that entire day and it was horrible

I spent 3 months in hospital with a Crohn's flare up. I know damn near everything there is to know about constant shitting.
Quote by matt bickerton
You're both comparing different severities of each though.

Vomiting once vs. Shitting all day long - yeah obviously shitting all day is worse

Vomiting once vs. one bad shit, or vomiting all day vs. shitting all day - surely it's undeniable that vomiting is the less pleasant experience?

I guess.

I have never vomited all day though, it's not something I ever encounter during illness. I'll struggle to keep any food down all day at most.

have had lots of experience needing to shit all day though.

I'm ill right now and have had to vomit quite a bit but I'm fine once my stomach has pretty much been emptied. just having a bit of an annoying time trying to hold food down after eating (I just had soup and a bit of bread for lunch but I got a feeling that's going to be going back out soon)

edit: oh and I'll take vomiting once vs one bad shit any time, for the reasons mentioned in previous post.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Diarrhea.

I very rarely vomit, so this is probably biased, but I have very shy bowels, so having diarrhea when I'm not at home is a problem.

So:

I can vomit anywhere, but I can't shit anywhere.

Both feelings are similarly unpleasant when you need to do it but can't, although you usually can find a place to vomit if you need to.

The process of vomiting is more unpleasant than the process of shitting.

When you're done vomiting, you just need to wash your mouth, which is far better than wiping your ass ad infinitum.

I never vomit, while sometimes I almost cower in pain when I have diarrhea.

So, yeah, vomitting is worse for me.

Also, today I learned that there are people who never had diarrhea. I'm gonna add you to my envy list, next to the people who can take a shit anywhere.
Yeah like if you're out and you get taken ill you can just throw up anywhere - into a bin, onto some grass, in a bush, even just on a pavement.

If I was out and was taken ill with diarrhea I would be having a crisis. There's the possibility of hours in a public toilet or just a mad rush home before oyu shit yourself.

Quote by seventh_angel
I can vomit anywhere, but I can't shit anywhere.
Weird isn't it. Both are bodily movements that you can't do anything about, but aren't treated with equal societal acceptance.

You stop randomly next to a wall to puke and no one really judges you - 'ah poor guy, clearly can't help it'.

But pull your pants down next to a wall to spray some liquid dookie and you'll have people calling the police.

What's the difference? It's just bum vomit.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Yeah like if you're out and you get taken ill you can just throw up anywhere - into a bin, onto some grass, in a bush, even just on a pavement.

If I was out and was taken ill with diarrhea I would be having a crisis. There's the possibility of hours in a public toilet or just a mad rush home before oyu shit yourself.

So is the question which is more inconvenient, or which is physically worse?
Quote by sam b
So is the question which is more inconvenient, or which is actually worse?

it's up to you this isn't an exam

Quote by EndTheRapture51
it's up to you this isn't an exam

But that means two answers to only one poll question/option

WHAT IS LIFE
Diarrhea, because I get tired to the point where I feel like passing out and wiping afterwards is just the worst.
Quote by matt bickerton
Weird isn't it. Both are bodily movements that you can't do anything about, but aren't treated with equal societal acceptance.

You stop randomly next to a wall to puke and no one really judges you - 'ah poor guy, clearly can't help it'.

But pull your pants down next to a wall to spray some liquid dookie and you'll have people calling the police.

What's the difference? It's just bum vomit.
You're easily assuming that if I needed to pull down my pants down and liquidly shit in the middle of the street ( or even behind a secluded bush ), I'd simply do it, instead of cowering on the floor and crying out of incapacity and pain.
Page 1 of 2