Poll Options
View poll results: ever had god fart so bad it blew ur car into another lane
ye
3 33%
ne
6 67%
Voters: 9.
Dear diary,

It is day 2 of terrible wind here. I skipped work yesterday because driving conditions were so bad. Power was knocked out and traffic lights weren't functioning. Wrecks everywhere. I saw 5 semis blown over on the highway in the span of about 4 miles. Street signs and trees are ripped out of the ground. Roofs are being destroyed as well as billboards. I saw a trampoline blow across the road on my way home. Thank the lord it's not snowy/icy out right now or it would be much worse. Why is this happening? Why does the wind of the west blow so?

Have you ever experienced terrible wind? Not tornados or gusts, but an ongoing wind that lasts hours and hours -- days and days.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
this poor fuck tho

Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
have you tried eating less beans?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

I rarely eat beans cuz all the beer I drink already
Quote by CaptainCanti

December 14, 2017
I read it as "ever had a godly fart so bad it flew ur car into another lane," gotta love being dyslexic sometimes.
Quote by TROUnation
I read it as "ever had a godly fart so bad it flew ur car into another lane," gotta love being dyslexic sometimes.

oh aer yuo dyxlesic?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Nice blog bro. I used to live in Chicago.

Also, totally reliable pick up line: "Wow, did you just fart? Because you totally blew me away."
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Xiaoxi

could eat more bean and try and harness the power into your own personal jet pack.
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!