So..., almost every tutorial I found on the internet about how to build an amp was about clean sounding amp or too much distortion.

I would really like to hear your opinions on how should I start building my own high gain / Randall type amp from scratch.
Find a schematic for an amp online and make sure you don't electrocute yourself to death.

Probably a better question for the 'gear building' section of the forum.
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
This is going to be a tremendous amount of work and effort. Building high gain amps is a lot trickier than clean amps as the circuitry is usually a lot more complex. Quite honestly if you are asking how you should start, it's a clear sign that you do not have the electronics knowledge to tackle this project. The voltages you'd be working with could be lethal. Id strongly suggest first working on something like a distortion pedal build, something with a Randall styled voicing. If you truly must build an amp, I would get an amp building kit. They certainly don't come cheap, but it will guide you through the process a lot more safely than simply giving you a schematic and cutting you loose. Either way, best of luck on whatever project you decide on!
If you have to ask that question, then it's clear that you're not experienced enough to tackle a project of that size.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I would suggest that you talk to Nik Azam from Ceriatone and ask about getting a kit for one of his amp designs from him.

Another option is to contact Bruce Egnater and ask when/if he's going to put together one of his amp-building seminars. He used to have two-day workshops where you'd spend the first day building a JTM-45 style tube amp (you got to take it home) and the second day learning how to modify it to do whatever it was you wanted. He either knows or invented most of the modifications that can be done to a tube amp.
Quote by dspellman

Another option is to contact Bruce Egnater and ask when/if he's going to put together one of his amp-building seminars. He used to have two-day workshops where you'd spend the first day building a JTM-45 style tube amp (you got to take it home) and the second day learning how to modify it to do whatever it was you wanted. He either knows or invented most of the modifications that can be done to a tube amp.

Wow that sounds seriously cool. I had no idea that was even a thing.
Another thing to consider: most or Randall's amps are solid-state. Is that what you want to build? What amp in particular are you going for?

The vast majority of kits and tutorials are centered around tube amps. While some of the knowledge will be relevant, the "guts" of the amp will be different, and most tutorials for tube amps will be all but useless for building a solid state amp.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
After hearing your opinions I decided that I'd better have to start with something easier.
Would u recommend a distortion or overdrive pedal like mentioned above ? If yes, have u ever built one ? With what instructions ? How did it turned out ?

Sorry that I get off the subject.
If you have no experience with such things, I'd start with a simple fuzz pedal to get things going, most of them have only a few components and are usually a good starting point. You can even buy a kit that includes all of the components plus schematics and instructuons.