Hi guys! I watch this youtube channel called Frog Leap Studios. He did a metal cover of Feel Good Inc about a year ago. Does anybody know what guitar he is using in the video?
Please help
a flying v?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
a flying v?

Its a gitah ya wanker
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
Its a gitah ya wanker
a what now?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by bnjmnhrbst
Hi guys! I watch this youtube channel called Frog Leap Studios. He did a metal cover of Feel Good Inc about a year ago. Does anybody know what guitar he is using in the video?
Please help

There's a guy who posts here called Trowzaa .
Find him and you'll find the answer. He knows everything about flying Vs.
He's even got one of those mini Marshall amps that you clip to your belt in case he comes across a V somewhere during the day.
I think he'll probably even own the model you're looking for.
"Hello Kitty MXV II" if I remember correctly
Think it might be some kind of Ibanez, but not too sure. If you're really curious, why not ask in the comments? I've seen a few of the guys videos and I think he's quite active on Youtube, so he might get back to you on it.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
It's a wangcaster hahahahahaaaa

Absolute belter, that
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Gibson Custom Shop Black Gold Hardware LP Flying V
I don't know about the cut in the V, but it look smore or less like this picture in black with a different cut.

speaking of ugly instruments, i still want one of these: