Anybody know of any ways that I could combine both Spotify/iTunes backing tracks from my computer and output from my amplifier into a single pair of headphones? Gonna be moving into an apartment soon and would like to avoid any possible noise complaints from neighbors
Switch to a modelling floor processor that has an aux in (POD HD, Amplifire, Boss GT) or switch to amp sims on the computer.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
The Amplugs have aux in, killed two birds with one stone for me.
"Well reeeer to you too sir...Its the internet. Do you really expect it to be completely serious?" - mcraddict81592
arrmaher13 Technically those are both part of one input. You would need an 1/8 or 3.5mm Male TRS cable (if you are using your headphone output of the computer) to male RCA. However those two inputs are for stereo imaging which you would need two speakers for, so you could probably get by using only one RCA connector. But likely if you get a 3.5mm TRS to RCA, it will come with the two RCA plugs.
Will Lane so, I could connect my computer to the amp using a 3.5mm TRS to RCA cable and then plug headphones in to the amp headphone jack and I should be able to hear both my playing and the audio from my computer?