Poll: do you have new shit?
Poll Options
View poll results: do you have new shit?
aye
17 89%
nay
2 11%
Voters: 19.
Have you guys bought anything new recently? (Totally not a mirror thread so screw off Stewie.) +100 Originality
Last edited by TROUnation at Jan 11, 2017,
I bought a PreSonus audio interface package that came with a mic some headphones and a copy of Studio One daw.
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
I bought a second-hand PS3
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
25 graphic novels

going to try and not buy anything else non-essential for a few months (aside from booze and gig tickets) because I went a little over board the last few months with a new expensive watch, new hi end earphones and all the xmas spending/
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Nope but I am going to buy some Nintend 3DS games, a new hoodie, and some band flags later on today. Also in the market for a new denim jacket.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
I bought 2 cheapo side plates, because I broke 2 over the new year.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I bought myself a new guitbox last month. That was exciting.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
besides like food stuff, booze, concert tickets, etc that stuff disappears within hours...
in the last couple months, the only new things i buy these days are videogames and sometimes clothes.
the last big purchases I made was a new acoustic guitar, surround sound speakers for my room, and some new tires for my car.
Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

https://soundcloud.com/slowdeathhooks

Truck parts because that piece of shit is always breaking down.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Nope but I am going to buy some Nintend 3DS games, a new hoodie, and some band flags later on today. Also in the market for a new denim jacket.

What 3ds games?

I bought a new shirt the other day, does that count?
Roses are red
Birds love to fly
Existence is pain
I just wanna die
The last thing I bought were some pints at the pub last week and all of them mysteriously vanished not long after I purchased them. I want my money back.
I have nothing important to say
over december i bought an epiphone de luxe and a 2ds and some games for it and also i'm planning on getting a new set of pickups for my '62ri telecaster and a couple new piercings
Quote by K33nbl4d3
over december i bought an epiphone de luxe and a 2ds and some games for it and also i'm planning on getting a new set of pickups for my '62ri telecaster and a couple new piercings

3d is way better
Quote by UltimateGuizar
3d is way better
my left eye is like really strongly dominant so 3d doesnt work too well for me and it didn't seem worth it for an extra like £100
Been outfitting the home studio
Roland VS2400 digital recorder
Mackie Pro12 and Thumps
Peavey 8 for the drum mixer
and finally a pedal tuner
New PC

which was nice
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I have this toy thing that im supposed to download an app for. Still new in box
Bought a nice new pair of Doc Marten's shoes and two pairs of Wranglers Cords, one brown and one damson red. Trying to upgrade my wardrobe atm.
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
Quote by Bladez22
What 3ds games?

I bought a new shirt the other day, does that count?

I want to get a Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing and a Castlevania.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
Does buying used gear at a pawn shop count as new?

I've shown it off a few times here already, but I bought a bass the other day.

If not, then no, I haven't bought anything new since last year.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
The act of playing the guitar isn't supposed to be entertaining.
A Fender Bassbreaker and a few sets of gig tickets, Tom Petty and Stevie Nicks at Hyde Park in London this summer, absolutely buzzin lads
Got a Gibson HSC for this after buying it a couple months ago.

Dat top carve.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Another hall of fame and carbon copy so I could leave my pedalboard at my practice spot and have my time based stuff at home.
Quote by EyeNon15
That's a shame, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound.

1 3 5 R
2 4 6