have you tried emailing or messaging the seller? maybe he/she just forgot to include the instructions.

i would guess the diy stompbox forums (freestompboxes.org and diystompboxes.com) should have stuff about wiring footswitches, or even some of the more information diy pedal sites (there are a bunch of blogs about pedals etc.) if you do some googling.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Oddly enough I recently build a muff clone. It all came with full instructions.

Emailing the seller is the best solution. They probably do have instructions that they can just email you.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
^Exactly.

But...
Mind you, I just took a quick look on the pic of the PCB on my crappy phone, it looks like the switch should simply be soldered in the SW1 area of the board, right under the two transistors and it should work, unless they've sent you a wrong type of switch or a faulty one.
It looks that every connection that should made on the switch lugs is traced onto the PCB.
It came with instructions for the placement of the resistors and caps but not the switch. I've contacted the seller but didn't get much of a reply; I think they just sell the kits without any knowledge of pedal building. I've since wired a few other DIY projects (guitarpcb.com) and the footswitches either just drop right into the pcb or have had clear instructions. There are 6 holes in the footswitch spot for the pcb and 9 posts on my footswitch, I need to know which post each hole corresponds to.
ah i see

maybe your best bet might be signing up to one of those diy pedal forums i mentioned and asking there for some help?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
ah i see

maybe your best bet might be signing up to one of those diy pedal forums i mentioned and asking there for some help?

That's exactly how I ended up here :/ but I suppose I could try else where. thanks to everyone who tried to help.
haha no worries. i mean, this is obviously a diy-type of subforum, but it's a bit quiet these days and you're likely to get more answers on a diy-specific forum, that's all. Plus you also tend to get people like me who aren't really into the diy side of things but feel sorry for the posters and who try to help, but aren't really competent to do so By all means hang around and keep posting here too
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
marcoustic
Hi I'm in the same boat with the fuzz face clone same one I have the board all done but switch no idea maybe you've completed yours and could give some light on the situation? Thanks