Hey guys, am i able to change my user name? if so, will it change everywhere across the UG platform, on my contributed songs, etc.??
Can i change my username to edgelordpussyslayer9000?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Nah you can't without an admin's help, which is very rare. Half the users here would love to change their usernames. Own it
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Nah you can't without an admin's help, which is very rare. Half the users here would love to change their usernames. Own it
yep. 😃

i rock this shit. (pun not initially intended)
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'm one of the very few users with a legitimate excuse who probably could if I really wanted to.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I'm one of the very few users with a legitimate excuse who probably could if I really wanted to.

yes it is a very unique name and it'd be easy to track you down
Check out my band Disturbed
yeah man, the mods are online pretty often so just send them a PM. if they don't respond in 10 minutes feel free to do it again because sometimes they get busy and forget to respond. if they don't respond, try another mod instead.
Last edited by Dregen at Jan 12, 2017,
Quote by StewieSwan
yes it is a very unique name and it'd be easy to track you down
Tbf I've said exactly where I lived several times before, but that's on me. My email is also attached to all my tabs (surprisingly, I do get emailed every now and then with a question or compliment).

But as far as I can tell nothing bad has ever happened because of it so that's why I haven't changed it.
Quote by snipelfritz

I fuckin' wish. This was the first internet forum I ever joined, I didn't know a user name was meant to be different from your actual name.

Even just like matt b or mattb would be nice, but then maybe that'd be too weirdly similar to sam b
Last edited by matt bickerton at Jan 12, 2017,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Tbf I've said exactly where I lived several times before, but that's on me. My email is also attached to all my tabs (surprisingly, I do get emailed every now and then with a question or compliment).

But as far as I can tell nothing bad has ever happened because of it so that's why I haven't changed it.

That would be weird getting compliments by mail.

Ty
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by matt bickerton
I fuckin' wish. This was the first internet forum I ever joined, I didn't know a user name was meant to be different from your actual name.

Even just like matt b or mattb would be nice, but then maybe that'd be too weirdly similar to sam b

13 year old me was prepared and beat you to it
My rule of thumb for usernames if I can't use the name I entered I move on to something else because I do not want to be Evilnine 125698$ etc.

I am surprised how often I am unable to use Evilnine I was glad it worked here on UG but on XBOX and PlayStation Network no way.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Never. Especially not twice.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Jan 12, 2017,
I really wish I could.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
if I could I'd change mine to L0V3GR33T3R
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
If there are significant privacy or other concerns, you can message an admin asking if they will consider it.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o