Page 1 of 2
mine looked like it went through a blender and had bits of corn in it

discuss your bowel movements here
My dumps make me so proud that I wish I could frame them.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I sell mine on eBay to turd fetish weirdos.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Only time ive had corn shits is when i got food poisoning in london. I ate half of this gross melted pile of cheese which they labelled on the menu as lasagne. Tbh it looked more edible on the way out.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
I don't poop. I projectile vomit out my waste instead.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I was thinking of pooping and opened up the pit to see this thread.

It's a sign
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I am now pooping
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I have pooped in 2017
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Last week I hit the crapper after about 2 days of not crapping. I was getting a little concerrned, but no need to worry. I pinched off a bomb that would make the US Air Force proud. Happily I went back to work. Shockingly about 2 hours later I hit the crapper again and pinched off another bomb. 2 big ones in less than 3 hours!

Pride!
Yes at approximately 6:30 am
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Not yet I only poop at night.

Edit: I've got no idea how I posted that twice.
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
not yet, but i'm almost done with my first cup of coffee

soon

i had my last cig yesterday and nicotine gum doesn't make my b hole buckle the way smoking does.

^sites been wonky since yesterday. keeps bringing me to the oops error page, but still posts muh post
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Jan 12, 2017,
update:

pooped
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Not yet but give me like a couple of hours and I'll probably pinch a fatty.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Pastafarian96
I am now pooping

Quote by ultimate-slash
Pastafarian96
omg I pooped like 5 minutes ago
so proud of you guys :')
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Right now. My dumps have been very inconsistent.

All December they were not solid at all. Reese's Pieces and baby carrots: not good combo.
Had one of those moments where I go on the toilet thinking I'm gonna poo but I fart instead. Does that count?
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I poop every morning, even if I have to force it so I don't have to go at work
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan

I have a bad habit of waking up with barely just enough time to drink a cup of coffee and then I always have to poop right as I need to leave for work.
Quote by StewieSwan

Why not? Boss makes a dollar, you make a dime. That's why you should poop on company time.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Yes
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
you guys ever have the one where you're straining and it feels like you're passing a train and you look in the bowl and there is this little tiny-tim poop staring you in the face
Yeah I had one of those that was like a plug and it popped out after straining and more followed it was nice
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Yeah I had one of those that was like a plug and it popped out after straining and more followed it was nice

Did you do it in your trowzaas?
Quote by NSpen1
Did you do it in your trowzaas?

nice
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I haven't yet, but I feel a storm a-brewing.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Will Lane
you guys ever have the one where you're straining and it feels like you're passing a train and you look in the bowl and there is this little tiny-tim poop staring you in the face

Sounds like too much fiber fam.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by RBM01991
Why not? Boss makes a dollar, you make a dime. That's why you should poop on company time.

I hate pooping in public restrooms
PM me for newts
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jan 12, 2017,
Just did and it was great & smooth. 2nd time today
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Page 1 of 2