I noticed in a mental health thread that many members of the pit had ASPD.

Are you psychopath?
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
No, but i am a Psychonaut
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Everyone here is psychopath. It's a requirement to sign up. Everyone who isn't psycho should be reported at once.
I have nothing important to say
that quiz was obviously highly innacurate.

xixi is probably close enough to being a psycho/sociopath tho.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by k.lainad
No, but i am a Psychonaut
this
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by NewDayHappy
Are you psychopath?
Are you missing a comma or an 'a'?

I need to know if I should be offended and never talk to you again or not.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia

your avatar is making me horny is that weird
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
your avatar is making me horny is that weird
I mean, there are some complex up-and-down physics going on there.
Quote by snipelfritz

Riding a large sandwich.
Quote by snipelfritz

It's full of jelly.
Quote by snipelfritz

Yes and I really need to be...

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I would say more people suffer from beta cuck disorder tbh
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

I have a hard time with big school words. I'm going back to get my grade 10.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌

jake
is the next
step
in tortilla's
evolutionary line
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Real talk, anyone who says they are a psychopath can't be one
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
my grandpa diagnosed me with HUAD when I was a kid told me we needed to go to hospital so I could get a glass stomach.......................you know so I could see with my head up my ass
Wise man once said, " If you ever get lost in the woods, just start jacking off someone will see you."
Quote by Dreadnought
I don't classify myself as one, but I have certain traits that are reminiscent of one and enable me to perform well in my chosen profession with little to no psychological or emotional trauma.

This article covers it briefly and succinctly

http://www.sociopathworld.com/2014/10/psychopathy-in-army.html
too long for me to read right now but i bookmarked it. interesting first few paragraphs.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Real talk, anyone who says they are a psychopath can't be one

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jun/03/how-i-discovered-i-have-the-brain-of-a-psychopath

Cliff notes: psychologist who studies the brains of psychopaths discovers he has the brain of a psychopath.

I have been diagnosed with ASPD but I'm not going to go out and kill 20 prostitutes. I am a family man also. There are different colors & shades of psychopathy. Environment factors a lot into my disposition. I have loving parents & supportive siblings. For the most part I had a pretty normal childhood.
Last edited by NewDayHappy at Jan 15, 2017,
I know one sociopath I used to butt heads with that is friends in the group, even flipping his ass when he wouldn't let go of a joking choke hold when we were at a party lol.

Our relationship got a lot better though during some moments in 2016 and especially holiday season and him thinking I'm smarter than him I guess, so holding me to more respect now. Plus he's a rich surgeon now and is always covering the bills lol. Turns out sociopaths can be good at surgery, kind of like what Dready was saying. You dont want your surgeon to be catching feelings when they're cutting up things in critical ER things and whatnot