Page 1 of 2
pros - everything
cons - nothing

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Pros - I have much money.

Cons - I most likely won't spend it on you.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Pros - I'll serenade you with cheesy love songs.

Cons - I can't sing.
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
Quote by MurrcuryFoxx
Pros - I'll serenade you with cheesy love songs.

Cons - I can't sing.

So I see 2 cons, where are the pros?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
So I see 2 cons, where are the pros?

I guess there is none. So just don't date me it'll be better for everyone.
Quote by MurrcuryFoxx
I guess there is none. So just don't date me it'll be better for everyone.

Oh I wouldn't say that.

I mean you're...

You have....

Um....

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Oh I wouldn't say that.

I mean you're...

You have....

Um....

My ex once said I was the most caring person they had ever met... but he turned out to be lying whore so that probably wasn't true either.
Quote by MurrcuryFoxx
My ex once said I was the most caring person they had ever met... but he turned out to be lying whore so that probably wasn't true either.

Probably not but hey, at least you're a fox, right?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Probably not but hey, at least you're a fox, right?

If you wanna count that as pro I guess.
Pros - nice guy. good listener.

Cons - ask my wife I'm sure she has a list. oh and she's the jealous type and won't understand another woman dating me.
Quote by MurrcuryFoxx
If you wanna count that as pro I guess.

I mean I dont but Im sure somebody does
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Pros:

Cons:
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Last edited by zgr0826 at Jan 12, 2017,
pros: I'm a person

cons: I'm not good
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
pros: I'm a person

cons: I'm not good

Would your con be a pro for them "bad boy" kinda people??
Pros: I am perfect in every possible way
Cons: I am too perfect for anyone
I have nothing important to say
Pro-I'm great bed.

con-I'm an alcoholic drug abuser who will spend all your money. I hate condoms so much and have had lots of partners.
Last edited by stratkat at Jan 12, 2017,
i got a big dick
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
pros: will talk about anime and my anime waifu with you

cons: will only talk through text, will not look at you or be in the same room as you (bc i will not leave my room and girls are not allowed, neither are boys), will ignore 75% of your messages, will probably kill myself in my 30s
Pros : I'm really funny and laid back, I don't take things to heart, i can be really chill even in the worst times, and im a loyal person with a natural talent for music and cooking.

Cons: don't text or call me when I'm in the gym, because I won't talk to you during ME time. I'm a little eccentric so I might come up with good musical ideas in the middle of the night and disturb your sleep. I can be very quiet and introverted at times, and I tend to enjoy long, winding conversations more so than small talk. I don't really care what people think of me (the way i dress, my long hair, etc). I don't really know if this is a con, but I enjoy the occasional holy herb after a long day...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
I'm a little eccentric so I might come up with good musical ideas in the middle of the night and disturb your sleep.

Why would you do this?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Pros - you wouldn't be single

Cons - you'd wish you were
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
pros: I'm not Donald trump
cons: I'm not Donald Trump
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Nero Galon
Why would you do this?

This is probably my worst habit. I'm a night owl by nature, that's when I'm the most creative and focused.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

I look better than my tinder pictures

but I'll take longer than you to get ready for anything
Quote by k.lainad

Cons: don't text or call me when I'm in the gym, because I won't talk to you during ME time. I'm a little eccentric so I might come up with good musical ideas in the middle of the night and disturb your sleep. I can be very quiet and introverted at times, and I tend to enjoy long, winding conversations more so than small talk. I don't really care what people think of me (the way i dress, my long hair, etc). I don't really know if this is a con, but I enjoy the occasional holy herb after a long day...

None of that really seems like a con.
Quote by MurrcuryFoxx
None of that really seems like a con.

Marry me babes
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

k.lainad

Me too, even if you're excited to show someone something, I can't think of anything that qualifies justification of waking someone up.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Pros: Do I really need to say it?
Cons: I'm too good for you.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by Nero Galon
k.lainad

Me too, even if you're excited to show someone something, I can't think of anything that qualifies justification of waking someone up.

Oh no that's not what I meant lol. I meant like going in another room and quietly creating music, writing down chord progressions, mixing some tracks on my PC, etc. I wouldn't dare wake anybody up just to show them music, that's crazy.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad
Marry me babes

To be fair I almost never sleep at night but I could see how being woken up at night might be a con to some people.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I mean I dont but Im sure somebody does
yeah but didn't he get banned?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
pros:
well-educated
not too ugly
won't get drunk & hit you

cons:
emotionally distant
unambitious
no practical skills
not tall enough
Quote by K33nbl4d3
yeah but didn't he get banned?

I got banned for a month last month but I don't see what that has to do with anything
Quote by MurrcuryFoxx
I got banned for a month last month but I don't see what that has to do with anything
wasn't talking about you
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
wasn't talking about you

Oh, well that makes sense then I was really confused about that at first.
Page 1 of 2