Hi guys,

So for a while now ive been gasing for my first electro acoustic guitar. Im primarily an electric guitar player, but i do dabble on my dads acoustic from time to time. I do want an electro acoustic for recording tho. Not much, i mainly record demos, but i just hate hearing the acoustic parts being recorded by electric guitars. I would also maybe use it for parties or whatever, but not much. It would mainly be a recording guitar, and even then not for really serious recording.

So what do you think? Is it any good? I like the eq it has, seems like you can get a lot from it. And i like how its not a drednaught shape, so its nice and small. I dont have that much space to store ANOTHER guitar, so the fact that its small is good for me. And since its gonna be played at home, it doesnt even have to be loud when its not plugged in.

Thoughts?

EDIT: im asking about this guitar specificly, becuase someone is selling a used one.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
gorkyporky Hi, I played this model (but I don't actually remember was it Apx500 III or other Apx500 model) may be a year or so ago (my friend had it). I liked the sound, though I've played without amp. Now I'm looking for a new guitar too, and Yamaha Apx500 III is definitely in the list), so I'm pretty interested in other people opinions too.
gorkyporky

Go for it. The sound quality isn't phenomenal because of the thin body (not much bass), but the neck is very friendly and conducive to learning. I highly recommend it, if you can get a good price.
TobusRex

Yeah, im going to go pick it up tomorrow. I think one of my friends actually has an APX500 II, and i really liked that one when i tried it out. So yeah, fingers crossed that its still in a good condition.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.