When I first joined and PAID for access to this site( approx. 1 year ago), I knew it was a collection of tabs found all over the web.....some were close to accurate and some were not. I joined for reference plus quick access to lyrics and a way to catalog favorite songs. I am highly disappointed that it has turned into a solicitation instead of what it was hawked to be originally. I wish I had my $60 bucks back!!!! This site gets harder to navigate each time I use it. It's like subscribing to satellite radio for it's commercial free music then experiencing commercials on every channel. If you're new and have not subscribed yet...... DON'T!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I didn't even know this site had stuff you had to pay for.
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
hi i represent ultimate-guitar.com, sorry you didn't like your experience. you are stupid for paying us. we are one of the worst & most annoying sites to use to improve guitar playing, espcieally if you're using your phone. also, the majority of people submitting tabs here are under 14 and are tone-deaf. if you are lucky enough to find a guitar tab that is almost correct, you still need to spend minutes clicking past Guitar Pro offers and redirection to the app store. do yourself a favour and never ever pay for guitar tuition or tab services online, when your ears are free, and even the most correct and well-organised tabs are robbing you of precious ear-training time. just get some free software to slow down the song you want to learn and watch live videos of the artist when you get stuck.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
hi i represent ultimate-guitar.com, sorry you didn't like your experience. you are stupid for paying us. we are one of the worst & most annoying sites to use to improve guitar playing, espcieally if you're using your phone. also, the majority of people submitting tabs here are under 14 and are tone-deaf. if you are lucky enough to find a guitar tab that is almost correct, you still need to spend minutes clicking past Guitar Pro offers and redirection to the app store. do yourself a favour and never ever pay for guitar tuition or tab services online, when your ears are free, and even the most correct and well-organised tabs are robbing you of precious ear-training time. just get some free software to slow down the song you want to learn and watch live videos of the artist when you get stuck.

I agree with this.
You are a total sucker if you pay for guitar lessons and stuff online, you have YouTube and so many other sites that give you everything for free. Another good point is just developing your ear for music by doing it the hard way... Not to mention you can find a majority of tabs online for free as well ...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I'm disappointed that people get suckered into this site "premium" features that are borderline illegal
Check out my band Disturbed
OP's mom shared the same sentiment when he was born.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
someone repost zappp's thing where he told us all to stop complaining about frankowillo
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by StewieSwan
I'm disappointed that people get suckered into this site "premium" features that are borderline illegal

How's it borderline illegal?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Did ou seriously pay for UG's Tab Pro or Guitar Pro 5/6? Seriously, use TuxGuitar since it's free, and it'll open GuitarPro files. I have never paid to use this site, and it's very easy to use. I guess these style of websites may be a bit outdated for 13 year-olds these days.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by jlppaw54
When I first joined and PAID for access to this site( approx. 1 year ago)

You did what now? What the heck is behind a paywall here?

Quote by jlppaw54
If you're new and have not subscribed yet...... DON'T!

You're posting in the pit. Its full of old dinosaurs man.
CAPSLOCK INTENSIFIES!!!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
best part is i have free premium access for one tab i submitted years ago while drunk and I don't even remember doing it.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
best part is i have free premium access for one tab i submitted years ago while drunk and I don't even remember doing it.

This is a good point why pay when you can get it for free?? Some really shitty tabs make it on to UG so you don't even have to try that hard or put much work into it.
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
Quote by aerosmithfan95
Did ou seriously pay for UG's Tab Pro or Guitar Pro 5/6? Seriously, use TuxGuitar since it's free, and it'll open GuitarPro files.
To be fair, TuxGuitar doesn't open GPX files. Which is what a lot of people are moving onto nowadays.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line