This is probably a shot in the dark, but I've been doing a lot of research on the KingKorg the past couple days, and I'm having trouble finding out if it can achieve a specific sound. If you listen to this song, even just the beginning, you'll find out exactly what I'm talking about (I believe the synth used to record this was the Korg MS2000):

It's that Nintendo type sound (is it 8-bit?). I know the KingKorg let's you manipulate different waves from scratch, so I'm hoping I can use it to achieve this sound. Does anyone know? I need to know before I order mine.

Thank you!
I know a few devices that could maaaaybe do it, but I'm not 100% sure. And I don't know th KingKorg.

Have you contacted Korg?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
I know a few devices that could maaaaybe do it, but I'm not 100% sure. And I don't know th KingKorg.

Have you contacted Korg?

I was thinking about doing that. I just wasn't sure if they would be willing to listen to a specific sound and tell me whether or not the KingKorg could do it. Are the devices you're thinking of something that can be played with a keyboard/synth, like pedals?
They're all guitar pedals of some kind- synths, bit crushers, ringers, distortions, etc. But like I said, I don't know for sure that any could do precisely that the direct.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Quote by dannyalcatraz
They're all guitar pedals of some kind- synths, bit crushers, ringers, distortions, etc. But like I said, I don't know for sure that any could do precisely that the direct.

Most synths these days have all those things incorporated into them so there is no reason to get pedals for a keyboard for those effects.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Here are some of the pedals I was thinking of: