Page 1 of 3
To celebrate the unified force of life i thought i would make a thread to celebrate spider love, somthing which is often overlooked

They feel love too just like any other weird life form. i saw a dead spider in my bathtub this morning and i felt something special. What a waste

Please keep any spider hating beliefs out of this thread thanks
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
spiders are great
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Would you say she was... laid to waste?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Quote by theguitarist
spiders are great
Quote by Pastafarian96
Spiders are magnificent creatures
what do you guys love about spiders
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by laid-to-waste
what do you guys love about spiders

• they don't start shit with me
  • they don't get in my face
  • they eat shithead flies and that who start shit with me and get in my face
  • they don't want no trouble and play dead or run away if someone big tries to start shit
  • spider silk is cool
  • webs are cool
  • something admirable about them putting so much effort into a web that a big creature can easily destroy, when other creatures just go dig around in some dirt with much less effort when they want to eat. humbling too because humans can be as insignificant and will do, what would appear to an observer, as needlessly impressive things.
  • them catching dumb annoying insects in their webs and slowly eating them is cool
  • they are jokes when they are climbing up weird shit for no reason or dangling from a web from the ceiling because the cba to get to a wall
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
fuck all y'all

almost never had a spider in my house that didn't start some shit wit me.

motherfucking wolf spiders click clacking towards me while i'm sitting on the floor.

crawling on my pillow while i'm trying to sleep.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by theguitarist
  • they don't want no trouble and play dead or run away if someone big tries to start shit
  • spider silk is cool
  • webs are cool
  • something admirable about them putting so much effort into a web that a big creature can easily destroy, when other creatures just go dig around in some dirt with much less effort when they want to eat. humbling too because humans can be as insignificant and will do, what would appear to an observer, as needlessly impressive things.
  • them catching dumb annoying insects in their webs and slowly eating them is cool
  • they are jokes when they are climbing up weird shit for no reason or dangling from a web from the ceiling because the cba to get to a wall
i really really like this post.
Yooo, I legit saved a spider's life at work today and, given the opportunity, try to do that as often as I can.

It was small and light green all over. Was wondering what kind it was, but didn't look it up.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
They're cute when they're small and cool when they're big. I've seen this guy hanging out a lot at work too:

Pretty sure he gets rid of a lot of mosquitoes so he's cool with me.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
fuck all y'all

almost never had a spider in my house that didn't start some shit wit me.

motherfucking wolf spiders click clacking towards me while i'm sitting on the floor.

crawling on my pillow while i'm trying to sleep.

in the civilised lands we don't have big aggressive asshole spiders.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
wut dis

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by theguitarist
in the civilised lands we don't have big aggressive asshole spiders.
i can't come up with anything clever to respond with.

i let this monster spider reside on my deck for a while.

garden spider or something like that. big and black/yellow.

made this really cool spiral/tornado thing in its web and pretty much stayed in the same place to guard its 4 ping pong ball sized egg sacs.

you guys will have to look it up yourself if you want to see what they look like because i can't actually bring myself to have those pics pop up on my phone.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Yeah, I'm not a fan, but as long as they don't fuck wit me, we aight.
Last edited by drdoom8793 at Jan 13, 2017,
pftt, spiders aint no tiny hippo

aint no one fucks with tiny hippo
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
I clicked on this thinking it was gonna be a thread about the Line 6 Spiders but real spiders are so much cooler.
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
spider appreciation thread huu

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

You guys are a bunch of wierdos liking these shitboxes.

Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
I had a spider stand up on it's back legs and challenge me, the spider lost, but he put up a good fight.

Only one or two deadly species are in my local area, but spider bites from almost any spider fucking suck.
Last edited by stratkat at Jan 13, 2017,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

hey, when I was a broke kid playing on school amps, those were great. school wasn't going to pay for something nicer (we had a line 6 pod though, that was fun)
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

I agree.
What you weirdos need is a new amp
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

stratkat Getting a mouthful of silk from sucking on those voluptuous tittays is not a flavour that agrees with me.

But if she's pinned me down and smothering me in them... eh, I guess I'd give it a try.

Everyone's gotta piss through the dick they've got.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by stratkat
Would you a spider girl?

I was gonna post a pic of "the stalk" from Saga but I can't find a nice pic that doesn't have nipple in it and I gotta set a good example because I'm a mod and such.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
I was gonna post a pic of "the stalk" from Saga but I can't find a nice pic that doesn't have nipple in it and I gotta set a good example because I'm a mod and such.

She's hot.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
They're cute when they're small and cool when they're big. I've seen this guy hanging out a lot at work too:

Pretty sure he gets rid of a lot of mosquitoes so he's cool with me.

you did a good thing at work today man

spiders are awesome and i have learned a lot from them, i notice sometimes that they like to just sit there absorbing life for the way it is. spiders are the pioneers of introverted meditation to help advance towards spiritual enlightenment. everyone is scared of spiders, but spiders just want love and connection like any other form of life. spiders have no memory and no future aspirations and the webs they weave are really cool invisible architecture pieces resembling acute fractal geometry. thanku for saving that spider, who knows how many spider yoga sessions you have saved for him/her.
"Can I be loved too?"

Ffs someone beat me to it.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

I genuinely thought this is what this thread was gonna be about....I was sorely disappointed.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
I dated a girl for few months that had friend with a huge pet spider. her friend and I had the passion in our eyes for each other and we both knew it, but it was never to be. one day she just told me out of nowhere that she couldn't do that to her best friend. I think I could have married that girl.
Last edited by mattedbird at Jan 13, 2017,
Quote by mattedbird
I dated a girl for few months that had friend with a huge pet spider. her friend and I had the passion in our eyes for each other and we both knew it, but it was never to be. one day she just told me out of nowhere that she couldn't do that to her best friend. I think I could have married that girl.

I hope she finds someone who will treat her and the spider like they deserve to be treated.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
I hope she finds someone who will treat her and the spider like they deserve to be treated.
and her two kids

Last edited by mattedbird at Jan 14, 2017,
Quote by theguitarist
  • spider silk is cool
  • webs are cool

I'm gonna say it. Spiders > Cats

What do cats have going for them? They're cute and snuggle?
I've been meeting some shithead condescending cats lately >_>
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
Quote by laid-to-waste
you did a good thing at work today man

spiders are awesome and i have learned a lot from them, i notice sometimes that they like to just sit there absorbing life for the way it is. spiders are the pioneers of introverted meditation to help advance towards spiritual enlightenment. everyone is scared of spiders, but spiders just want love and connection like any other form of life. spiders have no memory and no future aspirations and the webs they weave are really cool invisible architecture pieces resembling acute fractal geometry. thanku for saving that spider, who knows how many spider yoga sessions you have saved for him/her.
That wasn't the exact spider I saved, I just see it around sometimes.

I mostly save baby spiders. I work as a janitor and take out a bunch of trash, and sometimes I see baby or older spiders in my bin, and since I go in and out all day long, I keep it somewhere I can see it and take it outside and let it roam free.

Also includes other bugs but half the time idek what they are.
Page 1 of 3