Page 1 of 2
is she

lit
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

are you safe
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
It's pretty lit. Flames coming outta the side of the building, wood from the ceilings falling out.

Next question
Quote by theguitarist
are you safe

Yeah I am. Should've led with that soz. Two ladies from the offending apt were being treated for smoke inhalation but they're okay now. Well, not okay but healthy and unhurt.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Yeah I am.

cool.

idc about anything else, fires happen all the time yawn.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Do you know what started it?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
Do you know what started it?

Nah it's still raging, they're struggling to get people in there.
Have you considered roasting marshmallows?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by theguitarist
cool.

idc about anything else, fires happen all the time yawn.

oh actually,

is all your stuff going to be okay?

I'm always worried about a fire ruining all my stuff that would be annoying/impossible to replace.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Have you considered roasting marshmallows?

No cuz nothing long enough to put the 'mellows on

Quote by matt bickerton
did u poop today

Yes.

Quote by theguitarist
oh actually,

is all your stuff going to be okay?

I'm always worried about a fire ruining all my stuff that would be annoying/impossible to replace.

I'm totally fine bud and back on my balcony watching everything. The fire itself is on the other side of the building. Our cats are emotionally distressed but only cuz of the commotion haha.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
No cuz nothing long to put marshmallows on

funny cause thats not what MY MOM said last night.

Wait... I think I derped
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
there's a storm inside my house

i bet you started the fire because you're mad that you'll never set foot on US soil.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Was the fire started by an exploding meth lab?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by jakesmellspoo

i bet you started the fire because you're mad that you'll never set foot on US soil.
In his culture, setting things on fire is a sign of celebration, much in the way that in Appalachian communities, people celebrate things like waking up by fucking their siblings.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Troof

Quote by Evilnine
Was the fire started by an exploding meth lab?

My guess is no, it was started by how haaaawt the tenants were

Yes I'm awful

Quote by mattedbird
how many of the refugees are staying with you tonight? you better get to the grocery store.

None, we asked and they work as musicians in the nearby hotel, which is putting them up. You're awful.
Quote by neidnarb11890
what makes a man start fires?

some men just want to watch the world burn
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I start em cause they are pretty
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
if you love somebody better set them on fire
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

None, we asked and they work as musicians in the nearby hotel, which is putting them up. You're awful.
it's all good, I just mess with you .
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Nah it's still raging, they're struggling to get people in there.

O shit, fair enough
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by kalypto
seriously

Sorry I thought it was implicit in my other responses but yeah there really was a fire and everyone was briefly evacuated. It wasn't exciting at all tho.
That's bad shit.

We had a forest fire last summer and it was close enough at one point that all my guitars and drums were in the car ready to leave.
Last edited by chaosinsues5 at Jan 13, 2017,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
AMA

Why were you playing my mixtape without taking the proper precautions?
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Jan 13, 2017,
Hope you're okay. Stay safe!
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
let the motherfucker burn

innit
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Page 1 of 2